~Chapter 28~Holi Celebrations

Holi being the festival of colors fills each life with lots of colors and happiness.

Today is Holi and both families were preparing for the function. Holi party is to be held at Kapoor Mansion and the preparations were going on in full swing. The whole lawn was decorated with lots of colorful stuff. Swimming pool was filled with coloured water. Full holi vibes could be seen all over the lawn area.

Nandini woke up in the morning and after freshening up went downstairs. She saw her mother guiding the workers to keep the mithai's in the car as it is to be sent to the Malhotras. Seeing all this, and idea clicked in her hear and she ran upstairs to Ishaani's room calling her out.

"Ishu... "

"Yes Bhui!"

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe ho?"

"Water balloons bhui I will throw this on everyone!" she said excitedly.

"Ohh ..! Aap bhui ka ek kaam karoge?" She spoke and what followed after that was her mischief.

Malhotra Mansion

Ishita entered the malhotra mansion with Ishaani holding her hands and the driver carrying the mithai boxes when Nyonika saw them and welcomed them.

"Arey Ishitaji aaiyena !" Nyonika settling down along with them after asking kaka to bring water.

"Hello Ishaani Beta!"

"Hello!" She spoke cutely.

"Nyonikaji yeh mithaiya hai kuch holi pe."

"Iski kya zaroorat thi"

"Holi mithai ke bina adhoori hoti hai. Aur meri beti ka sasural hai aur pehli holi pe mithai toh banti haina" Ishita replied.

Soon Raj, Dadu, Manik and Cabir joined them. Ishita touched dadu's feet wishing him Holi while Manik touched Ishita's feet to get her blessings. Everyone wished each other Happy Holi.

"Happy Holi Fuji!" Ishaani spoke happily to which Manik gathered her in his arms and wished her kissing her nose. Cabir too wished her kissing her cheeks and applying a little color on her cheeks. Ishaani too grabbed handful of colors and applied it on Cabir she was going to apply it on Manik when he held her hand and said no making the whole Malhotra family laugh and Ishita to be confused.

"Manik Hates Holi!" Dadu spoke seeing Ishita confused.

"What?" She asked to confirm to which everyone nodded at Manik glared at his family and then all burst into laughter.

"Maa.. Its just that I have allergy from colors that's it." He spoke grabbing a seat beside Ishita with Ishaani in his lap and giving her some safai.

"Bhai rehne do..sabko pata hai ki aisa kuch nahi hai!" Cabir spoke making everyone including Ishaani laugh.

"Manik Beta! Tab toh aapko bahut problem hone wali hai as in Holi Nandini ka favorite festival hai. Puri pagal hai woh holi ke liye." Ishita said patting his shoulder.

"Koi nahi aunty holi mera bhi fav festival hai bhabhi devar ki jodi khoob jamegi." Cabir said and received a glare from manik.