~Chapter 54~ First Day

Hey guys before starting the chapter I would like to say something regarding the previous chapter. In the last chapter where I wrote the sequence about the alarm clock prank, one of the readers said that she had read this prank in some other story whose name she doesn't remember. But let me tell you that scene was just an inspiration from a TV drama 'Pyaar ka dard hai' where the same prank took place. In order to avoid any such misconception in future I just wanted to clarify it once so that further nobody get's any chance to point it out.

And one more thing I am not a professional or some amazing writer or something it's just that I wanted to write (no specific reason) I am not writing to show off or to gain vote or to win award. I am just writing for my happiness. And so many stories are there on arrange marriages so guys kahi na kahi there will be a bit of similarity in some place. But this book is purely my imagination and I don't want that regarding this one scene people criticise my work which obviously I won't take.

Sorry if I offended anyone but this was required before I continue further.

Thank you for your love and support.

And sorry once again if anyone felt bad or something.