~Chapter 44~ A Month to go

QOTD- Who is your favourite fictional character of all times?!

Mine has to be Damon(TVD) or Harvey(Suits).🔥🔥❤️

Next Morning

Only a month is left for Manan's marriage. The period from their engagement to marriage was a pure bliss. In these few months they have come a lot more closer to each other and their relationship is getting stronger day by day..

It was early morning when Nandini woke up and after getting ready went downstairs directly inside the kitchen. She started arranging the platform and getting the ingredients when Ishita entered inside the kitchen and saw her engrossed in her work.

"Nandu! Tu itni jaldi uth gayi beta. Aur yeh kya bana rahi hai." Ishita asked her daughter grabbing her attention.

"Woh Mumma! I am preparing pasta." She replied.

"Pasta? For breakfast?" she asked being unsure.

"No! For Manik. I will send it unke office." she said and blushed at the end seeing her mother giving her a lopsided smile.

"Surprise hai?" She asked her daughter in a teasing manner to which she just nodded as a reply.

"But why pasta?"

"Tu khush haina Nandu?" Ishita asked all of sudden. Though she knew the answer but she still wanted to hear it from her daughter's mouth.

"Haa Mumma! I am very happy! Aapko mere face se nahi dikhta hai kya" She said assuring her mother.

"Sab dikhta hai mujhe. The way your eyes shine and lips curve into a smile whenever you talk about Manik. I can see how much you love him and its also clear that how much he loves you." She said to which Nandini turned to do her work hiding her red face.

"Humesha khush reh" Ishita left the kitchen blessing her daughter with all the love she had.

After preparing the pasta she packed it keeping a note inside the box and asked the driver handling him the packet to go office and give it to Rohan so that he can keep it in Manik's cabin before his arrival.

Here Nandini planned all these for him while Manik was no less he was also doing something to surprise his love.

After being done with everything both of them left to their respective work places.

As soon as Nandini entered the hospital, the staff members giggled and wished her good morning. She being a confused soul entered her cabin and was shocked and happy seeing the sight in front of her.

 She being a confused soul entered her cabin and was shocked and happy seeing the sight in front of her

A chocolate bouquet was kept on her table. She went towards her table and admired the bouquet. There was a note attached to the bouquet and also a gift was kept there wrapped up. She opened the gift first and found an apple watch in it.