~Chapter 60~ Trial Room Romance

Next Day

Manan were sleeping cuddling with each other, lost in their dream land when the continuous ringing of the phone broke Nandini's sleep.

She opened her eyes rubbing them and saw herself engulfed in Manik's arms who was sleeping on his stomach hugging her and hiding his face in the crook of her neck. The phone rang again much to Manik's annoyance.

"Nandini yaar pick up the phone na" He groaned in an irritated way and turned his face the other side while Nandini nodded her head in disbelief at her sleepy husband and then got up. Taking the phone from the night stand she went towards the balcony not wanting to disturb Manik's sleep.

She sat their in the balcony and saw the caller ID to be Nyonika, without waiting anymore she called her again who picked up the phone in one ring only.

"Hello Mom" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Hello Bache" Nyonika too greeted her.

"How are you all?" She asked.

"We all are fine here. You say how are you both?"

"We are also good Mom. Sorry I didn't call any of you ek baar bhi" She said and then apologised feeling guilty for not calling them.

"Arey! Ismein sorry ki kya baat hai. You have gone there to enjoy na? Baatein toh tumhare aane ke baad bhi hoti rahegi beta" Nyonika said.

"Hmm"

"So mera beta waha tera khayal rakh raha haina. Otherwise, uski khair nahi hai phir" Nyonika asked her..

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Mom. Manik yaha mera bahut khayal rakh rahe hai and aapko pata hai we went to Disney land yesterday... It was so awesome.... We went to......" And then it went on and on where Nandini narrated all of her thrilling experiences to Nyonika while she was happily listening to her chirpy voice and was happy for both her childerns.

Then after having a talk with Nyonika, Nandini entered inside the room and saw Manik wide awake. He was lying on the bed and was engrossed in his phone that he didn't noticed her presence also. Seeing him so serious and involved she went towards him.

"What are you doing?" She said startling him. Seeing her he hurriedly kept his phone down and made an innocent face.

"What?" She again asked him raising her eyebrows.

"What? What?" Manik asked her getting up and resting his head on the headboard.

"What are you hiding from me?" She asked with narrow eyes.

"I am not hiding anything. Why will I hide anything from you?" He spoke.

"Tabhi toh I am asking ki kya chupa rahe hai aap phone pe?" She said.

"Kuch bhi nahi madam... Stop thinking kuch bhi" He said and was going to get up when Nandini stopped him saying "Don't lie Manik. Show me your phone" and then she stood up to take his phone while Manik raised his hand high so that she can't reach his phone.

"Manikkkk" She gritted her teeth angrily.

"What? My short wife is not able to reach the phone" He said teasing her while she smriked and stood on the bed grabbing his vest.