~Chapter 61~ Dream come True

Next Morning

Nandini woke up the next morning and sat on the bed with the support of the bedrest and streched her hands. She looked at her side rubbing her eyes only to find it empty.
She got up glancing around the room trying to find Manik when her gaze fell upon a note stuck on the side table along with a rose. She picked up the note and it read:

"Good Morning Sunshine!

I know you must be searching for me but I am out for some work. Will be back soon till then you get ready and have your breakfast.

Love You!

~Yours Manik"

Reading it she made a pout but keeping the note in the drawer, went inside the washroom to get ready. She came out in a casual outfit and went to have the breakfast.

Nandini's POV

I went towards the dinning area to have my breakfast and what I saw in front made me drool. Literally!

The whole table was set up beautifully with red roses and dishes. I moved forward and admired it, removing the lid of the dishes I saw my favourite pasta in it. There was some bread toast and also orange juice but the one who did all this preparation was no where to be seen. I was going to call him when again I saw a note kept there with a red rose. I held the rose and taking the note read it.

"Hey Jaan!

I know you must be searching for me but have some patience na. I will be in front of your eyes very soon but for now have your breakfast and relax for a bit.

~Yours Manik"

Where are you Manik?! I want to see you now only. I so wanted to see him now and to be in his arms but this boy loves to test my patience.

Having my breakfast I went inside the bedroom and sat on the bed. I grabbed my phone and decided to call him. I dialled his number but it went unanswered. I made a pout and was about to text him when in that very moment a message popped in my phone

"Have some patience Baby!"

As I was about to reply back, I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. I thought it's Manik but when I opened the door I saw a lady probably in her mid thirties was standing in front of me with two other young girls.

"Hey! Are you Mrs. Manik Malhotra?" She asked in her thick accent.

"Yes! But sorry do I know you?" I replied being confused that how does she know me.

"Don't worry ma'am we are here on Mr. Malhotra's instructions to get you ready" She said.

"Ready! But for what?" I asked as I was not getting anything.

"That I dont know. We are here just to do our work as instructed." She said and came inside.

I was again going to throw another question on her when my phone buzzed with a message which obviously was from my husband.

"Get ready fast! I am waiting"

Sighing, I asked them to start their work on me. After that I was made to sit in front of the mirror and they did my make up first. After being done with the makeup she tied a cloth on my eyes.

"Arey! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Ma'am! You are not allowed to see the dress that's why we are doing this" She replied. Hearing her I went quiet but deep down was a bit scared being unaware of the happenings.