~Chapter 20~Getting Closer

Next Morning

Next Morning both the Kapoor's and Malhotra's were busy in their own works. Everyone with their respective jobs and Fab 5 were having a concert in a month so they were busy with all the rehearsals. Finally being satisfied with the jamming session they decided to take a break.

"Oyee! Chalo na kahi bahar chalte hai..It's already past lunch and I am damn hungry." as usual Cabir said.

"Bhukkad saala! Chal chalte hai.." Manik mocked.

"Look who is speaking?! The only person who can beat me in a food eating competition." Cabir being no less said.

They reached the restaurant and headed inside. As soon as they settled down, Manik called the waiter to give his order to which everyone nodded their head in disbelief for which Cabir smirked while Manik gave him a sheepish smile.

On the other hand Nandini asked Shagun to join her for lunch giving the excuse of not having any company and also spending some quality time..When in reality, the main aim was to bring both Shagun and Karan face to face so they could talk and sort things out... So after lot of pleadings Shagun agreed and now they are finally in the restaurant.

Nandini and Shagun were looking for a place to sit when Nandini heard a familiar voice from behind and turned to see Manik and Cabir standing there. They were back to their bickerings when Nandini recognised Manik's voice and at the same time Manik noticed her. They asked her to join them to which she denied as she did not want to interfere but after their insistince she agreed also because she didn't want Shagun to know about Karan's visit.

"Hey Nandini...." Alya spoke as soon as she saw Nandini and then one by one everyone greeted her.

"Hi guys! How are you Alya??" Nandini asked being concerned about her health while Manik smiled seeing her.

"I am perfectly fine yaa! They don't let me do anything.." Alya said.

"Tumhe kuch karne ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai Alya! Also what are you doing here Nandini?!" Manik said interrupting them.

"Achha haan! Hum yaha lunch karne ke liye aaye the..Also I forgot to introduce you all! So guys meet my friend Shagun and Shagun, you already know them but still this is Cabir,Mukti,Dhruv,Alya and then he is Manik.!" Nandini said introducing Shagun to everyone while blushing when introducing Manik.

"Hi Guys!" Shagun said

"Hey ...!" Karan spoke from behind Nandini and as soon as he saw Fab5 he was quiet surprised. "Hey! guys..."

As soon as Karan sat on his seat... Shagun got up saying
"I..I think ... I should leave mujhe kuch kaam yaad ah gaya. Sorry guys but it was nice meeting you all." She was about to leave when Karan held her hand.

"Shagun! Kaam toh baad mein hota rahega..aur vaise bhi abhi office main kuch kaam nahi hai so stay." Karan spoke politely.

"I am sorry but I don't leave behind my responsibilities." saying this she left the place and Karan just went behind her in rush. Seeing all this Fab 5 were confused so all of them turned towards Nandini with questioning eyes.