~Chapter 26~ Her Step

When Manik took Nandini to his room, at the same time cabir and mukti too entered the room. There was an awkward silence in between them in the room. They never thought that this evil twin will ever sit quiet in front of each other.

"Mukti/Cabir" Both of them said together calling each other and again fell silent. They weren't able to understand this feeling as what's happening with them and why they are having such different emotion for each other.

"Continue ..." Cabir spoke.

"Nahi You say pehle tujhe kya kehna hai?" Mukti replied.

Again Cabir was going to say something when suddenly her phone rang which was at the table beside Cabir she started to move to take her phone when her leg entangled with the carpet and she lost her balance but at the same time cabir caught her but couldn't balance themselves and landed on the bed with Mukti on top.

While on the other hand Nandini too left the room but couldn't find him outside so she started to move towards her room blushing all the time and remembering their moments back in the room. She opened the door of her room and what she saw made her eyes wide and confused - mukti and cabir in that situation. She coughed to bring them out of their trance listening which they parted and in panic way tried to get up but again landed on each other. Then Cabir carefully made her sit and they stood beside each other with Nandini in front of them.

Nandini seeing them raised her brows and was rolling her tongue in her mouth asked teasingly "Are you guys Oaky?"

"Yeah!" They said in unison.

"Actually I think Bhai must be waiting for me toh main chalta hoon." Cabir said in a hurry and left the room.

"Waah! Cabir and nervous this is something new.. Aisa kya kiya Mukti?" Nandini asked teasingly to Mukti

"I have to use the washroom." Mukti too spoke stammeringly and went inside the washroom. As she left Nandini burst out laughingly. She somewhat got a hint and could see something in their eyes but she wanted to confirm it and thought to talk to Cabir firstly in the morning.

Next Morning

The new morning of new year with lots of positive vibes and energy. It was 6 in the morning when the constant buzz of Nandini's phone broke her sleep she picked up the phone seeing the called ID of her hospital. It was some urgent case detail which they needed after talking to them she got up. As now her sleep has already been gone so she frenshnup and moved downstairs to make herself a cup of coffee.

When she was passing the living room she saw Cabir sitting beside the pool dipping his legs inside. No one was awake and being a late riser then too seeing him awake so early she got confused and went to kitchen prepared coffee for both of them and moved towards Cabir.

"Coffee" She spoke settling beside him and offering the coffee to him.

"Aree Bhabhi ... Aap itni subah?" Cabir asked taking the coffee from her.