~Chapter 64~ Welcome Back

The next day

Manik and Nandini landed at Mumbai Airport and proceeded towards their home as a driver was already waiting for them.

They reached Malhotra Mansion within an hour and found their family already waiting for them in the living room.

"Hello everyone" Manik said as soon as they entered inside.

"Arey aagaye tumlog! Tumhara hi wait kar rahe the hum" Nyonika said walking towards them.

They touched the elders feet and after taking blessings, sat down on the sofa along with Raj and Daadu.

The servant brought water for both Manik and Nandini.

"Cabir nahi dikh raha.. Ghar pe nahi hai kya?" Manik asked drinking water when he noticed Cabir is not there.

"Nahi kisi kaam se bahar gaya hua hai subah se ah jayega shaam tak" Daadu said.

"Achha!"

"So how was the trip?" Daadu asked them.

"Achi thi Daadu.. We enjoyed so much" Nandini said in her excited tone making everyone smile.

"Chalo batein hoti rahegi baad mein abhi tum dono jao aur fresh ho jao and take some rest too.. You both must be tired as itni lambi journey se aaye ho." Nyonika said and agreeing to which they dispersed to their room to relax.

Manan's Room

"Hahh.. Home sweet home" Manik said and jumped on the bed.

"Manik get up and take a shower first after that you can sleep." Nandini said as he was already closing his eyes.

"Nandini please you fresh up na first, I will just take a power nap till then" He said and closed his eyes.

"No way! Aap tired ho I understand and so am I isiliye I am telling first take a shower then sleep otherwise yeh power nap aapka proper sleep mein convert ho jayega" She said but he paid no heed.

"Manik" She said a bit strenly this time.

"Fine baba! I am going.. Kya aate hi tum ekdum hitler biwi mode mein chali gayi" He said and taking his towel went to take shower.

Nandini nodded her head in disbelief and started to unpack their luggage.

As soon as she was done with her work Manik moved out from the washroom wearing a track pant only, bare chest with towel hanging around his shoulder from which he was wiping his hair.

Nandini was staring at her handsome man who was creating a havoc inside her heart. She was staring at the way he was wiping his hair, the way water was dripping from his hair and rolling down his chest. She was so lost in him that she didn't realised that now Manik was standing at a inch distance in front of her.

"Take a picture jaan.. It will last longer" He said with a smirk bringing her back to reality.

Nandini blushed listening him and in order to escape from his teasings, she took her clothes and walked inside the washroom when he held her wrist and pulled her in front of him again.