~Chapter 25~ New Year Eve (Part 2)

After Mahir's turn again the music started. In between passing the pillow Nandini tried to gain his attention but he was still grumpy from that incident. Seeing his gesture she thought he is okay now but whom was she kidding he can't be okay that soon. Now the music stopped and pillow was in Mukti's hand. She pick the chit from the bowl and the name in it was - Cabir. Reading the name she passed a look towards him and much to her confusion he was already looking at her. All of them asked Mukti to sing but she was lost in her dilemma but gathering a bit of courage she started singing ~

Yeh kya hua
Kuch pata na chala

Kyun haadsa ban gaya silsila

Tukdo mein tum the
Tukdo mein main bhi
Tukde bane toh hum bane

Yeh dil zindagi se
Khafa ho chala tha
Jisey phir se jeene ke
bahaane tum bane

In between the song both shared an eye lock.

"Waah ... Mukti what a beautiful song!" Ruhi spoke. "Waise Cabir ke liye yeh song? Baat kya hai?" She asked teasingly.

"No Bhabhi aisa kuch nahi hai. Woh iss idiot ke liye koi song hi samjh nahi ah raha tha .. Toh I just sung my favorite song." She spoke confidently diverting everyone's mind.

Everyone was first stunned listening such a song but then after mukti's words and thinking their evil minds they ignored it but one person was just looking at both of them their eye lock, that confusion, hope as something was their in between them and that person was non other than Nandini. She thought to ask about it later to Cabir.

Again the music started and now everyone was excited to see whose next? Soon the music stopped and the pillow was in our hero's hand. First one to hoot was Cabir "Are waah Bhai ... chalo pick up the chit now. Let's see whose name will come." He spoke excitedly.

Manik picked the chit up and everyone was looking at him keenly when he announced the name "Mumma" and his gaze traveled to Ishita.

"Waah... Sasu maa and Damadji Its interesting and fun to watch. Chal start ho jaa manik.." Dadu said rubbing his palm excitedly.

Soon Manik got up and forwarded his hand to Ishita and pulled her up and starting singing ~

Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi sharabi yeh dil ho gaya
Sambhalo mujhko oh mere yaaron sambhalna mushkil ho gaya