~Chapter 21~Karwachaut

KarwaChaut Day

Its Karwachaut ... An auspicious day for every female who fasts for her husband/life partner well being and long life. And so was Nandini also it was her first karwachaut ... She has always seen her mother and bhabhi doing all these but today its different as she will also take part in all these and will perform each and every rituals. So being an excited soul she woke up early morning ate her Sargi which Nyonika had sent and now was sitting with her mother and bhabhi who were selecting some saree's and jewelleries basically pampering themselves.

"Mumma yeh kaisa hai?" Ruhi asked Ishita showing her the Saree.

"Its nice! Tujhpe suit kar raha h..."

"Yeah! Nandu just look at these bangles tu try Karna it will suit you..." Ruhi passed Nandu some boxes of bangles for her to try.

"Bhabhi these are really heavy... I will try something light."

"Okay! Let me see something light then." And then she again started her search mission.

On the other hand Nandini too was looking but to her disappointment she wasn't getting anything of her choice.

"Main Nyonika ji ko bhi bol deti hoon woh sab bhi yahi ah jaye... Aise pure din sath mein achcha lagega." saying this Ishita took her phone to call Nyonika.

"Hello! " she picked up her phone after third ring.

"Hello! Nyonikaji?!"

"Ji boliye Ishitaji..."

"Maine yeh kehne ke liye phone kiya hai ki aaplog yehi ah jaye abhi... Sab sath milkar tyohaar celebrate karenge pure din toh achcha lagega...Kyun?"

"Ji Zaroor.. main toh khud aisa hi soch rahi thi..."

"Chaliye phir milte hai..." Saying this they cut the call.

Then Ishita asked Nandini to get ready as the Mehendi wali will be coming so she should be all ready. She went towards her room to get ready in the dress which Nyonika has sent for her.

Nandini's POV

I reached my room and checked my dress... It was a beautiful red color lehenga ... I must say Nyonika aunty has a really great taste... Yaa yaa u heard it right I call her aunty... Its not that she hasn't asked me to call mom but kya karoon hota nahi h ... You can understand thoda time lagta hai... I took the dress and walked in the closet to change. Soon Manik and his family will arrive ... I am so excited for my first karwachaut... Geez!

Kya manik ne bhi fast rakha hoga?! Jaise Bhai and papa rakhte hai... I don't know and also he is a big time foodie kaise pure din bina khaye rahenge voh?... I was getting ready when bhabhi walked in full decked up in a pink n peach Saree.. She looked gorgeous...

"Ohhoo.. Nandu aaj toh kayamat lag rahi hai tu..Manik ko already maarne ka iraada hai kya?" and here starts her teasing session