~Chapter 40~ Surprise Preparation

QOTD- When are your birthdays?!

Mine is on 18th September!❤️

—————————————————————-

Next Morning

Today was the reception of Nick and Priyanka. All were too tired because of the back to back functions, so everyone was still sleeping till. It was already afternoon when Nandini's sleep broke. She opened her eyes and looking at the time got up and rested her head on the headboard. She saw Mukti having a sound sleep so without disturbing her she went inside the washroom taking her change over to freshen up.

On the other side, the situation in all the other rooms was no less. Everyone was sleeping peacefully with no intentions of getting up.

Nandini came after changing and started to wake Mukti up. After lot of dramas she woke up and went to get ready.

By the time she got ready, everyone had already woken up. Soon they met in the restaurant to have food.

"Man! Each and every muscle in my body is paining. I need more sleep." Cabir said yawning and stretching his arms.

"Aur kitna sona h tujhe Cabir? Haven't you slept enough?!" Dhruv asked.

"Nahi! I am tired dude" He replied.

"Haa! Tune toh bahut patthar tode haina shaddi mein" Mukti said her voice filled with sarcasm.

"Oh hello! I did lots of work haan."

"Yaa yaa! The only work you did was eating food."

"Shut up yaar guys." Manik interrupted them putting a break to their endless nonsense.

"And Cabir tera abhi yeh haal hai. Then buddy ke shaddi ke baad toh tu 1 week soyega and aaram karega din bhar. Nahi?!" Dhruv said making everyone laugh.

"Of course! I will go on a relaxing vacation after Bhai's marriage." Cabir said leaning over his chair listening which everyone nods in disbelief muttering 'iska-kuch-nahi-ho-sakta'.

After having their brunch, they moved to get ready as they have to attend the reception in the evening and leave for India tomorrow morning.

It was evening time and all were ready to move. They reached the reception venue and met the star couple of the night. They exchanged greetings with few more people whom they know.

 They exchanged greetings with few more people whom they know