~Chapter 35~ Bonding Session

Question of the day-Do you guys listen to english songs? If yes, then who is your favourite artist?!

——————————————————————

Continued from the same night

As soon as Mahir left, Nandini grabbed her phone and picked up his call saying

"Hey!"

"Hey! Sorry was attending an important call so couldn't pick up your phone." he said apologizing.

"There is nothing to say sorry about. I can understand."

"So batao kyu call kiya? Was missing me kya?" he asked in a teasing manner.

"Aapne call kiye tha na subah and I was busy toh socha abhi call kar loon." she said.

"Okay! So ghar pe ho tum?"

"Haa... Waise abhi Bhai aaye the and unhone bataya ki aap aaj yaha ghar aaye the." she said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Haa aaya tha. Unhone yeh nahi bataya ki kyun aaya tha."

"Bataya na. Infact samjhaya bhi..I am quiet surprised as Bhai was very impressed with you." she said him.

"You know no one can resist Manik Malhotra's charm." he spoke praising himself and then continue to ask her
"So Madam ab aapka kya jawab hai. Dono families ko toh mana liye but jiske liye manaya usi ka answer I don't know." to which Nandini laughed.

"Don't laugh Okay. Waha Mumma-Papa toh Mann gaye but yaha Mom. My god unko manane mein kitni mehnat lagi you have no idea. She was toh not ready to send us only and I was so scared to talk to her about you." This time she laughed loudly.

"Bahut hasi ah rahi haina tumhe."

"Nahi toh." she said and giggled.

"Baad mein has lena.. First I want your answer! You are going with us na?" he said with a lots of hope just to hear a yes from her.

"Aur main naa kahu toh." she asked smirking but her tone was enough for Manik to know that she was just teasing him.

"Toh utha ke le jaunga."

"Zabardasti karoge?"

"Jo bhi karni pade but leke toh main tumhe jaunga hi." he said as a matter of fact.

"Zaroorat nhi padegi. I will come with you people." she said making him smile to the fullest.

"Thank You!"

"Its my pleasure."

"I will make this trip the most memorable one for you. Dekhna tum."

"I am looking forward to it." she said smilingly.
They were talking when Ruhi knocked her door saying "Nandu dinner is ready. Neeche ah jaa."

"Go have your dinner. Bye. Miss me." Manik said as he overheard Ruhi.

"Bye. " she kept the call blushing and went down.