~Chapter 7~ The bond

After seeing Nandini leave even I moved towards my car. The whole ride I was just thinking about everything that had happened in the cafe. I must say this girl really has something in her. Matlab itna attitude laati kaha se hai and upar se she was calling me an 'Arrogant Jerk'! What does she think of herself... Urghhhhh... This girl is getting on my nerves now. But bolna padega aajtak kisne bhi manik malhotra ko reject nahi kiya h .. she has some audacity dude..

With all these thoughts I reached home and as soon as I entered inside the mansion all of them pounced upon me and bombarded with their questions which I effortlessly ignored because giving them an answer would have been a waste of time as they would have not stopped their interrogation without knowing every little detail which I was least interested in sharing..So, I sat on the couch giving a damn to their glares and drank the water which the servant bought.

"Manik will you stop giving us silent treatment and batao kya baat hui tumdono me beech." Dadu asked me being desperate.

"Haa... Tune thik se baat toh ki na." Mom asked me as if main galat dhang se baat karta hoon. Uski tone sunni chaiye thi Mom aapko. Zeher nikalti hai zuban se.

"Aur tujhe baat karke kaisa laga." Dad too interrogated.

"Haa... Aur is she beautiful kya? Pasand aayi aapko? Kya socha hai aapne." Cabir spoke in his not so beautiful voice and I felt like banging my head somewhere. No doubt she is a beauty but a fierce one.

Everyone was continued their questions without giving me a chance to speak, and finally having enough I raised my voice to calm them down.

"Enough! Aap log mujhe much bolne doge tabhi toh main kuch bol paunga na. And Junior, tujhe Badi jaldi h janne ki whether she is beautiful or not." I shouted at all of them as their constant bak-bak was getting on my nerves and passed a glare to cabir on his stupid question.

"Waah! Kya baat hai bhai abhi se possessive n all ..Haa." Cabir was again in his teasing mode.. Uff this boy.

"Shut up." I said him and without answering anyone left towards my room to get some peace.

Finally, I am away from their bickerings. I reached my room, taking out my tracks and t-shirts I went to change. As soon as I came out from washroom I saw Cabir sitting on my bed and munching his chips. But I was ready for it, I know he won't leave my picha so easily.

"Hey Bhai! Come sit waha kyun khade ho. Sharmao mat aapna hi room samjho." He spoke as soon as he saw me.

"Thanks for inviting me in my room Cabir. Now get out I wanna sleep." I said in order to escape his questions.

"Kyun aapko sapne mein meri bhabhi se Milne Jana hai?." there he started again.

"Cabir manh... Don't u get tired. Itni bakwaas lata kaha se hai tu. Aur tu pagal hai kya? Cafe kam tha kya jo main ab sapne main bhi uss chudail se milu?" I said irritated with his constant pesterings and not wanting him to know about my real plans for Nandini.

"Uff... Manik yaar now enough.. What the matter?" He asked in a serious tone. As whenever he is serious he always calls me by my name and not Bhai. More than brothers we are best friends. We can't hide anything from each other and even if we try the other will immediately catch the other and I know I was caught.

"What matter Cabir? There is nothing as such." I said try to act normal.

"Oh plss aapna yeh drama kisi aur ko dikhana tu aur ab chup chap se bata baat kya hai?" He said and I know that now there is no backing out. So without beating around the bush I said him the entire conversation we had in the cafe obviously leaving the flirting part. And after that Jo hua uske baad I felt like wanting to bang my head somewhere.

"Woo manh... Stop stop ...You mean to say ki she rejected you before you could matalb ek ladki na pehli baar Manik Malhotra ko reject kardiya.. Hahahaahhhahha..." What a brother I have ... he is laughing at my expense. Aise Bhai se toh dushman hi achche hai.

"Chup kar Cabir... There is nothing to laugh about, I did not crack a joke.. Samjha tu." I said being offended and he stopped but whom was I kidding as just after a minute he again burst out laughing.

His laughing came to an halt as we heard a screeching sound of opening of door. There came the whole gang and after seeing them Cabir again started laughing and I know yeh ladka ab meri bejatti karake rahega.

"Have u lost it Cabir" Multi was the first one to question followed by others.

"Kya hasse jaa raha hai Cabir... Bolega hua kya and Manik what about you kya baat Hui teri? Did you say no to her?" Alya spoke to both of us and at her last statement Cabir started laughing uncontrollably. I don't get it ismein itni hasne wali kya baat hai yaar.

"Guys baat hi aisi hai tumlog sunoge toh tumhara bhi yahi haal hoga" Cabir said in between his laughing session taking a short pause in between. And I know ab I will be embarrassed to another level.. These devils won't leave a chance to tease the hell out of me.

"Aisa kya hua hai" This time it was Dhruv who asked in a pissed tone because of cabir's continuous laughing.

"Actually baat yeh hai ki Aaj ek ladki ne Manik Malhotra ke ego ko aapne pairo tale kuchal diya..." And then he said everything to them and again started laughing. The other three were silent and I thought that at least they are on my side but again it drained out as all of them started laughing like mad persons even dhruv joined them. Aise dost ho toh dushmann ki zaroorat hi nahi hai. Tears were literally flowing from their eyes because of the intensity of their laughter. Hadd hai yaar..

"Enough guys! Tumlog bhul rahe ho ki main bhi usse reject karne hi gaya tha! And Dhruv? Tune bhi inn jangliyo ka saath leliya?" I shouted unable to bear their ridiculous laughing session. I was already hell pissed because of that girl and now my so called irritating friends.... Hufff..

" Sorry yaar Buddy! But someone rejecting you isn't an everyday news..toh thoda sa toh banta hai" Dhruv bust out laughing saying this.

"Toh Manik ab tune aage kya socha hai what will you say to dadu and uncle aunty." Multi said in between her subsiding laughter.

"You know what I know ki mujhe kya karna hai... Moreover she is different. Her sassy, intruging and challenging nature is really a treat to watch. She has something which is too attractive and one mere meeting with her has made me know her a lot." I said with a smirk not leaving my face and chuckled .

"Waah bete! Ek hi meet main kuch zyaada nahi jaan gaye hai aap usko?  And Manik Malhotra finding a girl attractive? Now this is some news!" Cabir spoke in his not so good voice.

"Cabirr!.." I spoke passing glares at him..Even though I love him to death, but I cannot ignore the fact that he can get on peoples nerves retry easily! But nonetheless he is the very person who cannot see his loved ones in pain,and cracking silly jokes is his way of making things right..And I appreciate it,but obviously cannot say it on his face varna usse ek minute nhi lagega toh become seld-obsessed.

"I know mera naam Cabir hai, toh stop repeating it! And yeh ghurna na mat karo main aapse darta nei hoon.."

"Aur tu apna yeh not so pretty face ko band rakh! Haa Manik,tu bol what have you decided to do with this situation?" Mukti spoke putting an end to our bickerings.

" I have something in mind..But lets see aage kya hota hai. Whatever it is,One thing is sure that I am not going to leave this Sassy Kapoor! Not so easily atleast.."

All of them gave me a confusing looks and I know they want to know whats going on in my mind but wait and watch guys aage hota kya hai. Bahut hass rahe the na, ab marenge saale curiosity ke wajah se.

"Game is on Ms. Kapoor and Two can play the game." I spoke in my mind and mentally prepared myself to face her red face not with blush but with anger. But it doesn't matter! Her red cheeks are a treat to my eyes be it because of my flirting or anger..*Evil laugh*

So here is the next update guys! How is it? How did you guys like the bond between Fab5? Aren't they the best?

Do vote and comment!❤️