~ Chapter 32 ~Blooming Love

Question of the day- Who is your favourite real life couple?!

Mine has to be Ritvik and Asha❤️🤙🏻

—————————————————————-

The same night

When our Manan were busy in their own land, two other pairs were also in their world. One being confused while the other being totally in love.

Mukti and Cabir were in the car with an awkward silence. Both of them were in their own set of thoughts. In order to break the ice, Mukti initiated the talk

"So You never had any girlfriend ever?" She finally gathered the courage to ask him what was bothering her to which he glanced at her and then concentrated back on driving without saying a word.

"Like we Fab5 know everything anout each other but we both didn't actually talk about each other's relationships like ever so was just curious." Mukti explained herself.

"Nopes" Cabir casually said.

"Huh?!" She asked being confused.

"I never had a girlfriend because I like someone else and always have!" he said with a smile playing on his lips while she felt a pang of jealousy hit her but she ignored it.

"Who?" she asked her curiosity reaching another level.

"You!" he turned his face towards her and replied softly.
Shock would be an understatement to describe what she felt. She didn't really know how to grasp that information.

Her thoughts cane to a halt along with the car as they had reached her place. Removing his seatbelt Cabir turned towards her side and gently held her hand saying

"I like you Mukti! Kab? Kaise? Kaha? I don't know! All I know is that I love this feeling. And I don't want to name it either because I want to know you more than a friend and I want you to give us a shot. Will you give us a chance."

Mukti was silent all the time. She didn't know what to say and seeing her in dilemma, Cabir himself spoke

"Take your Time. No hurry. Think and Decide. Okay!" cupping her cheeks to which she moved to open the car door and moved outside towards her apartment. Cabir too moved out from the car and was getting restless as she wasn't saying anything. Mukti after reaching the lift turned towards him and said "I like you too Cabir!" and moved inside the lift with a smile playing on her lips.

Cabir after absorbing her words smiled to the fullest and jumped punching in air. After that he drove his car and went home with smile.
Unknown to anyone, love was blooming here as well.

On the Other side Karan was on his bike with Shagun back hugging him keeping his head on his back with eyes closed and peace covering her face. He could feel her smile against his back smilingly took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles softly to which she kissed his back affectionately.

With all these cute little romance they finally reached her house. Shagun stepped down from the bike and came in front of Karan who was leaning on his bike. She kissed his cheeks saying good night and started to move inside when he grabbed her hand stopping her.

"Oh Madam! Kaha? Tumhara boyfriend tumhe ghar tak chodne aaya hai and you are not even inviting him inside. Atleast invite me and offer me some tea or coffee." Karan said teasingly.

"Ooo.. So Mr. Boyfriend want to come inside? Sure! I don't know about coffee, but you would definitely get a punch if you want.." she too spoke in a teasinging manner.