~Chapter 6~ Her thoughts

This chapter is specially dedicated to SizzPani Thank you so much for the constant support yaar!💫

Nandini's POV

I left home in my car with the driver as I dont like to drive myself. I was wearing a white too along with a floral printed mini skirt because of which Maa scolded me as to why was I not wearing something traditional..I wasn't that I did not like wearing traditional clothes but I was just more comfortable in these.
I reached the Cafe exactly at 7pm. As soon as I entered inside, I felt something strange. As if they were some knots in my stomach though in a beautiful way! I was looking for Manik as I have seen him on many magazine covers toh mujhe uski shakal pata thi..it was then that I felt someone's strong gaze on me. A pair of captivating dark brown eyes were staring at me which spoke volumes. I was so attracted to his eyes that I failed to notice his face..At that very moment I heard him saying "Damn" and even before I could realize it, I went on to say "I was about to say the same" ... I mean come on man! He was perfection.. It was when my travelled to look at his face that I realised what blunder had I committed.

Oh Shit! Damn you Nandini Kapoor..Yeh kya bol diya tune and leave that..main thing is that kise bol diya..Bacha lena krishna ji! I was sure that he would not have heard anything but my hopes were shattered brutally when I saw his face which turned from shock to surprise to smirking. It didn't take me a moment to realise that he heard it...Huh! Self-obsessed.

We did not realise that we have been staring at each other until the waiter walked up to me. He then led me to that Jerk's table. He stood up seeing me and we shared a handshake while settling down. He pulled a chair for me like a gentleman ... Huh! Gentleman my foot .. He is a monster.

He started the conversation with introducing himself. Manik Malhotra! No doubt he was a brand in himself..He could easily intimidate anyone while having a charmistic personality at the same time. Even I would have liked him had I not known the arrogant behind this sinfully handsome man. Who doesn't know him?The rude arrogant personality of business world. Bada aaya aapna introduction dene wala.. I too introduced myself not wanting to sound rude in front of him. And I don't know why am I behaving like this in front of him..Even though I want him to hate but then why does acting rude hurts me? Why does it feel bad snapping at him? Ohh God..I will go mad with all these new feelings.

As I introduced myself he got lost somewhere and was continuously staring at me.. I know I am so elegant and hot ... No one can ignore me! Duh. Nandinii..Uff stop selfpraising yourself and bring that idiot back from his day dreaming session.

I snapped him out of his thoughts after which we ordered for our food. Awkward! An awkward silence surrounded us which he broke by initiating the conversation and said that we should talk. I mean obviously I know that..We are here for the same reason and I rolled my eyes. But we were interrupted by the waiter who came with our order and left after serving us. I was not able to wait and blabbered everything regarding the marriage. I thought it will take lots of time to convince him but he sounded happy.. jitna mujhe laga... Then we shared our thoughts regarding marriage and came to the conclusion that both of us are against it.

While I did not want it because I wanted to become independent first rather than taking up new responsibilities,He gave me the reason which was quiet similar to mine and also the craziest thing I heard this night was that he thinks himself to be a kid. Itna bada Bachcha? Hahah! height dekhi h isne aapni?Lambu Malhotra! But he is handsome without any doubt.His sharp jawline that few day old stubble.. He was every girl's living dream man!Damn Nandini..Tujhe usse reject karna hai naki uspe fidaa hona hai. Focus Nandu kya soch rahi h tu.