~Chapter 24~ New Year Eve (Part 1)

It is finally the time for the start of a new year! New beginnings and new relations.

Diwali was spent well with their respective families as Manik understood Nandini's need for some quality time with her family because it was her last diwali with them. Not that they did not meet but it was a small gathering sort of a post-diwali dinner party with the Kapoors and Malhotras!

In these 2 months, equations had changed though for good. Manik and Nandini might not have met a lot because of their respective work commitments and their need to finish their chores before the wedding season but they made sure to keep in touch on calls to remove the awkwardness between them.

Also, Nandini became pretty close to Mukti and Alya..They now had a sort of inseparable bond because they did hangout a few times in the past two months and having similar mindsets helped them understand one another.

On the other hand Manik kept in touch with Mahir and Ruhi as he knew that not only is he having a relation with Nandini but also her family and he did not wish for them to have any second thoughts about him..Also, he kind of knew about Mahir's doubt for him which he was determined on removing.

So, its 31st December and all were excited to celebrate this eve together and both the families were ready to welcome the new year with open arms. They have to celebrate new year in their farmhouse so all were going to head towards malhotra's farmhouse.

Everyone was ready to leave in kapoor mansion when they saw a big bus entering their premises.

First they were confused but then as they saw Manik, Raj and Dadu getting down from the bus and others peeking through the window and waving at them they smiled. Manik went and touched Raman and Ishita's feet, greeted Ruhi and Mahir and passed a smile at Nandini. Nandini too took blessing from Raj and Dadu.

"So sab tayar hai.." Dadu asked being all excited.

"Hum toh tayaar hai Dadu lekin yeh bus kuch samajh nahi aaya." Ruhi asked being a bit confused.

"Areee puttar ji.. Yeah bus iss liye taki hum sab ek sath msti karte hue Jaye." Dadu replied to which they all gleed and all were happy.

"Toh chale .." Raj said and all started to gather the belongings and moved towards the bus.

"Ishu... Karan..." Mahir shouted for them as they were the only one left and god knows what they were doing inside from so long. "Kaha hai yeh dono itna time kyun lag raha hai. God knows kya khichdi pakk rahi hai andar." Mahir spoke being a bit agitated.

"Main dekhti hoon Bhai.." Nandini spoke and she was going to go inside when they saw Karan coming with Ishaani in his arms and both of them were giggling with each other.

"Where were u guys? " Nandini asked them.

"Areee we were just getting ready." Karan spoke to which Nandini passed a 'are u serious' look and he just simply ignored her passing through her and greeting others. Nandini found something fishy in their behavior as they have done something pakka.