~Chapter 27~ Connecting Hearts

Two months have passed already and its the month of March!

Kapoor Mansion

It was late at night and the ladies were exhausted as the wedding is not far away and they were all busy with the arrangements after all it was their doll's wedding in a few months. The Kapoor ladies were sitting on the couch after a hectic day when the men entered all tired.

"Aaj itni late? Also you both look so tired..bahut kaam ki aaplog ne?" Ishita asked them.

"Haa aaj bahut hi important meeting thi with some foreign clients. Isiliye we are late. Also as you know we got to wrap up our works so that we don't have any pressure during the wedding..Waise Nandini kahi nahi dikh rahi?" Raman informed and asked about Nandu.

"Woh papa Nandu and Ishu, Karan ke yaha gaye hai...Sort of a night out." Ruhi informed them.

"Achcha okay! Chalo let's have dinner as I am very hungry." Raman spoke getting up.

All four of them had dinner and moved towards their respective rooms while Mahir went to the study to keep some files. When he entered his bedroom he saw Ruhi keeping clothes in the cupboard. He went and pulled her in for a back hug keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Kya hua?" Ruhi asked.

"Nothing!" He spoke nuzzling in her neck.She closed the cupboard and turned facing him and kept her hand around his neck whereas he held her waist.

"Aaj bada pyaar ah raha hai Mr. Kapoor aapko?" Ruhi asked mischievously.

"Pyaar toh har din aata hai, bas Mrs. Kapoor ko hi nhi dikhta hai." Mahir spoke capturing her lips and then the night was a witness to their love.

Next Morning Nandini left Karan's place with Ishu and after dropping Ishu to Kapoor Mansion she went towards her hospital. She got ready at Karan's place as she always had a quite a few changes there.
She was walking towards the cabin when she felt her colleagues giving her sly smiles..Though, she was friendly with all of them but their smiles had some mischief in then today. As soon as she entered her cabin, surprise replaced shock as she wasn't expecting this. There was a beautiful bouquet kept on her desk.

(Ignore the happy birthday written on it and assume it to be plain

(Ignore the happy birthday written on it and assume it to be plain.)

Being confused she headed towards it and saw a note attached to it stating -

"~2 months to go~"

Reading the note a smile was spread on her face and she very well knew who it was so without much delay she sat on her chair and called the person behind her happiness.

"I loved it Manik..Thank You!" She shouted happily as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Pleasure is all mine sweetheart." He spoke from the other end. The endearment made her cheeks turn red but she did not show it to him.