𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Pansy's Pov

I'd been stuck with Blaise for hour's now, he was the closest person i had to a friend in this shit hole of a school- which was pathetic because i hated him as-well as everybody else.

"I still don't understand Pansy, why are you so bothered in helping me ruin their relationship?", Blaise questioned as he cocked his brow.

"You said you loved me, was it all just to sweeten me up so i'd sleep with you?", i sighed.

He stood there- arrogance dominating his body as he looked at me with complete and utter disgust, almost if i meant nothing to him.

"Poor Pansy, you're the one that begged for it Darling", he smirked cockily.

"But i-

"Shush, just keep this between us and i'll keep coming back", he said as he bit his lip seductively. "You want that, i can see in your face how bad you want that- how bad you want me".

"I love you Draco". i blushed shyly.

"Night Parkinson", he spoke fast as he slammed the door.

"That shit sounds tough, sounds like you really love him", Blaise said interrupting my thoughts.

"I was used to it, it was like that for years but i never complained because i loved him", i sighed pathetically. "But i don't love him anymore, i just hate her and i'm fed up of his games".

"He should of never treated you like that, you deserve better"

"Give it a rest Zabini, Draco has told me all about what you tried doing to Alexis- at-least he asks for consent", i laughed.

From the look on his face, in no such way did my comment bother him, he still sat arrogantly smiling at me- just showed how disgusting he was but to take her and Draco down, i needed him.

"Why do you even care, you always told me you hated her- every-time you slept in my bed you did nothing but talk shit about her"

"Let's just say she's all part of the plan, she has been since day one", he said in a dangerous voice. "Pretending to love her was my best shot at winning in the end".

All part of the plan....

Best shot at winning....in the end?

"If our first plan doesn't work out, then i've always got information that is bound to split them up for good", Blaise chuckled.

My eyes lit up at the sound of his cunning words and i couldn't help but match the smile on his face. "Oh, do tell", i smirked as i propped myself up on Blaise's lap- putting my arms around his neck.

I knew immediately my actions would lead him to tell me what he knew as he looked me up and down, smirking at me. "Our sweet little Alexis, well let's just say she goes by another name also- Violet Deyes Riddle".

"RIDDLE?...you don't mean-

"The one and only", Blaise said as we smiled evilly in sync.

"Oh this is just perfect, that bitch has no idea what's coming to her".

"Aw sweetheart, neither do you", he laughed darkly.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated