-18-

"You don't want to start the fight without us, right?"

A purple haired man walking in confidently with a smirk on his lip.Soon enough, all the other members step in with weapons.

"Look who's here. The rookie gang, TXT" a man said, rolling his eyes out of annoyance, clearly pissing off.

Jinwoo eyes widened as soon as his eyes landed on some familiar faces.
"Beomgyu hyung! Huening hyung!"

"Woah Jinwoo what are you doing here?"
"Explain later. We-"

He was interrupt by a man want to tackle down his legs to make him fall,but he quickly come to his sense and jump then stepping on the man leg,with both of his legs,making the man groan.

Seeing that happened, everyone knows the fights is about to start.All of them break into a small groups and the fight begin.

---

"You really trying to make a mess with us,right?" A man said,his right hand holding tightly onto a blade, ready to cut each inches of Yeonjun's body.

Yeonjun stuck in the middle between two members of Stray Kidz. He smirked. He know some of them. They're in the same high school. He always wanted revenge on them.

"Long time no see huh?Chan.Lee know" he start. Not a second eyes leaving the two so-called-friends of his and now called 'enemies'.

"I never wanted to see you"

"Neither do I"

Frustrated Lee know, raised his legs to kick Yeonjun's arm,but he quickly moved to the side and the kick got to Bang chan instead. While they still unstable,he grabbed Lee know arm and twisted to his back. For a second Yeonjun forgot about Chan and almost got a deep cut on his face from the blade that were shove to him. He fall to the ground while trying to dodge the sudden attack.

Chan again shoving the blade to him but he jumped, before kicking the blade away. Lee know came from the back and hold him tight before Chan start to punch him in the stomach. Punches by punches from him and he didn't stop. Yeonjun try to find a way and found an opportunity and he took it. He kick Chan's legs,when his punches getting weaker and weaker, making him fall before he grab Lee Know's both arm and throw him on top of Chan with a loud thud. Both groan in pain.

Yeonjun's lips was decorate with a victory smirk.Lee know again jump onto him and punch him but he dodge it all. Yeonjun pushed him so now he was on top of Lee know. Now it was him who give punch by punch to him untill he gone unconscious. Chan quickly picked him up and throw him to the ground. He didn't want to see this man again. So he took out his gun and point at Yeojun before pulling the trigger. And a loud gunshot was heard. He take a deep breath.

He shocked when he saw no one in front of him...

Yeonjun now lost from his sight. He turned back to see Yeonjun grinning at him before puch him on his face. He back a little from the punch but get pushed to the ground.

"Argh!" He groned loudly when Yeonjun stepped on his hand that were holding the gun. Yeonjun took the gun and hit Chan's head with the back of the gun. He got up from him and seeing almost faint Chan holding his head. Yeonjun rising the gun to his legs and shot his right leg and another groan was heard before he black out.

---

Soobin step back when he got another punch in the face. He wipe his mouth to see a little blood on his hand. He groned. In front of him was Changbin and Hyunjin,he old bullies. But not anymore! He had changed and not the shy bunny boy that always getting bullied.

"You just the same shy bunny boy" Changbin snickered.

"Weak as always. Waiting for someone to help you" Hyunjin added.