-11-

"Listen y/n..."

Y/n snapped her head to the side , avoiding eye contact with him.She took her hand off him but Jinwoo take her hand back in his grips and hold it tighter. Clearly telling the girl not to let go.

"I don't want to hear anything" y/n said almost inaudible but Jinwoo heard it. Actually,she dont know why she acting like that. Deep inside her heart she missed the boy.

Jinwoo tighten his grip(but not to hurt her). He cupped her head and make it turned to meet his eyes."Listen y/n. You have to listen to me. That day I'm didn't leave you. I will never do that to you. Please trust me. I didn't mean to leave you alone that night in the dark. I know you must be really scared and I'm sorry you have to go through that. You were only 4 back then and it make me fell more guilty about it. Please forgive me cupcake. I miss you... "He let out his heart crying infront of the girl. His hand never let go y/n tiny hand. He scared he will  lost his special friend again.

Y/n felt confused. She don't know how to react. Someone is crying infront of her, asking for forgiveness. She just a kid that doesn't know everything."Why aren't you coming back after you said you wont leave me?"Jinwoo head perked up. She talk to him but in a voice that have no feeling in it. She stared at him blankly. Jinwoo let out a sigh. He try to find the black memories that happened 4 years ago on y/n birthday.

                            <Flashback>

"I'll be back dont go anywhere okay?" Jinwoo leave y/n on the bench and run to the stall not so far from there to buy drinks. But he didn't know two pairs of eyes were watching him from afar.

Right after he bought the drinks,he walk over back to y/n who's waiting for him. But he felt someone watching him. He stopped and turned his heel to see if someone were following him but there's none. He shrugged and speed up his walk to the park.

When he walk right at the corner,he felt shivers running down his spine. He got goosebumps. He turned around and saw a man in all black looking down at him. He open his mouth but before a word can escaped his mouth he vision became black and he pass out.

~

He slowly open his eyes but had to blink a few times before he get used with the light. He observe the unfamiliar room he was in. He realized he was on a wooden chair. His neck felt sore because of the hard object supporting his neck when he black out.

"Where am I ?"

Getting himself up,he asked himself. Wandering around the room and suddenly something clicked him,he remember something. Most likely to someone...

"Oh no! Y/n! What happened?!"

The door inside the room suddenly bursted open by someone. Jinwoo back a little cause of shocked. Head hanging low,eyes on the floor,not wanting to see who's coming in.

"So you're awake"

A familiar voice echoed the room. Jinwoo had his eyes glued on the floor. But when he recognized the voice he eyes widened. He knows that he fucked up.

"D-daddy"

"You bitch didn't i told you don't go near that Kim family anymore?! How many times do i have to tell you?!"in a swift motion,his grip was on Jinwoo collar.

"I-im s-sorry d-daddy..." He stutter,eyes on the edge of crying. He know that he can't go and play with y/n or meet any of hers family members. It all because his dad became an enemy to that family. But jinwoo didn't care about that at all. He always sneaked out from the house without getting caught by their maids or guards. He only do that whenever his dad was going out of korea for a long period. Early that morning he sneaked out to celebrate y/n birthday. He knew his dad will be back in a few days but it look like he came back early and got caught.