-29-

Sorry short chapter I'm struggling

......................................................................

Cloudy skies and cool breeze did the least work to calm him down a bit. He doesn't even remember how he get here. He's at a park and its already late evening so there wasn't much people just a few couples and people walk by. He took a deep breath as the cool breeze brush on his skin as if the breeze blew away with all his problems. His eyes were red and puffy because he's been crying for god knows how long. Do people saw him crying all the way here? Oh god-

But that wasn't what he worrying about. He worried about y/n. He worrying about how to face her baby after he did such thing to her. He can't. He dont deserve to see her after what he did let alone live as a human -and being her brother. The thought of not seeing her again make his eyes pool once again. Time past by as he cried to the point tears cant fall anymore. 

The sun already set and moon shows up with it shines. It shone down on Jimin giving him the only source of light despite beeing far away from the light around the park. Cold start to eating him up and he can feel the coldness deep into his bones. With only a piece of short sleeve shirt and black jeans, he cant do much to cover up himself for some warmth. Only hugging himself would do the work, at least.

Looking up at the sky, he see the full moon shining bright but there isn't any stars he could see. The moon must be lonely too, he thought. "Even the stars hate me" he used to love seeing stars before he sleep. It helps him to sleep and he loves seeing it shines. With looking up at the sky with stars he wish one of them were Taemin and he would look down at him with smile. Ridiculous, i know.

"You're not a kid to think like that anymore" a sudden voice make him jump. He blink to see a can of soda were shove to him. He looked up to see the figures in front of and shocked when he sees who.

" I know I'm not the person you wish to see but here " he shove the can again and Jimin took in his cold hand. A comfortable silence fill the two as they sips on their drinks. "Here" Jimin look down besides him where he put a jacket between the space they have on their seats. A quiet thanks leave Jimin's mouth as he slipped the sleeve,sigh at the feeling of warmth.

To say Jimin is embarrass is an understatement. He's one of the most feard mafia in the country yet he's here nowhere near his home, eyes were bowling out with tears and here the boy helping him... Again.

"Dont you have any questions for me?" He hummed. He do but he dont know how to ask him,Jinwoo. Too many questions he have but none of them could escape his mouth. Again the two leave in a comfortable silence but for some reason, Jimin feel better than before having Jinwoo besides him. Even though he have suspicious on the said boy.

After a while Jinwoo let out a sigh, "Hyung you can't always run away. You know you have to face it. All I can say is follow your heart. Do what feels right and if you really lost just follow the flow." he got up from his seat "For your questions, I'll answer them when we all in one place, including y/n"

Jimin's head up looking at the boy who have his gaze somewhere else,"how?"

Jinwoo chuckled,"I'm mafia too remember?"

"Let's promise each other. You meet y/n and I'll tell you what you want to know. Anything. I wont lie, trust me. After that you can decide if I'll live or die. My life is on your hand." he slipped a few cash into Jimin's hand eyes still not meeting the older.

"See you again,Jimin hyung"

......................................................................

Why do i feel this chapter make no sense?