-15-

"RM you might want to see this" Suga point on the screen he was on. They're currently were in their underground mafia headquarters. It was under their dad company building. Its where all their main work being done. Like all the weapons and drugs were sent in before it will be sold to other mafia gang that working with them.

RM quickly approaching his hyung to see what he got for him. He took a seat beside him and gave Suga a sign he can continue.

"You know one of the biggest drugs house of ours in Busan right?"he asked for confirmation. He knows RM,he wouldn't forget anything about his work. Even a slight tiny information. RM nodded. That's where the most workers are. The drugs house in Busan get the most income compared to others drugs house.

"Ah well this gang decided to have a fight with us"suga said in calm voice,like he didn't just said there will be a fight between them and the gang he was talking about.

"Well then,tell me. Who's them? They better not steal anything. I dont want to leave y/n alone for now" RM said. He already looked frustrated about it. He doesn't want to leave Seoul untill all this mess end. It better be just them didn't pay the right amount of what they order.

"You kinda right though"

"Fuck" he slammed his fist on the desk. Suga however didn't flinch at all. He know that is coming. Fortunately the desk was durable enough to take RM fist.

"It was Got7. They took some boxes of drugs and shoot 10 of the workers" Suga informed him. He look at RM who's calming himself. " Hyung,you know you should told me that before i broke the desk" RM said glaring at his hyung.

" But you didn't"

" Whatever" he said, rolling his eyes.
"Just gave them death threat. Let the maknae do that. They know what to do" Suga nodded and RM leave the office.

~

It was just a boring day for y/n today. Her friend Rosé told them she catch a cold so she couldn't come to school. Not having one of her friends enough to make y/n sad and bored all day in school. To make it worse all her brothers need to leave early this morning so she didn't get any morning kisses from her brothers, but they will pickup her after school. But to make it even worse, her school was sooo borrrriing that she almost fell asleep in front of Mrs.Choi. Thanks to Lisa,she covered up her when her head banged on the table and the whole class heard it. It was so embarrassing for her.

Kringgg...

Finally the bell rang and she can go home. She knows her brothers need to go do their work right after they drop her home, but at least she can play video games at home than being 'dead' here in school. So she quickly gather all her things and shoved it in her backpack before run out of her class. She didn't even realize she was leaving her friends behind.

"Y/n-ah, wait for us!" Lisa shouted making her stop in her tracks. She then turned around to see her unnies standing in front of her class looking at her confusedly.

"Why were you in a rush?" Jisoo ask her and the 4 girls(they're w/ eunji) coming closer to the youngest. She smiled shyly and said sorry.

"Im sorry i was just so bored today! I have nothing to do" she said while pouting cutely. They all make thier way to the school gate.

" If you're bored, why don't you come to my place? We can have playdate like last week!"Eunji stopped making all of the girls stopped." Last time was so fun, so lets have another playdate!" Eunji screech excitedly.

The olders looked at each other. They feel bad because one of them is not here. But the youngers eyes immediately lit up. Guess we already know the answer.

"But guys Rosé is not here. She might think we left her out"Jisoo said worrying about her cousin. " Don't worry unnie, I will bring her a lot of chocolates and trust me she will forgive us" y/n calming the older which not really working,but seeing the youngers were really excited, they don't have another choice.

>In the car<

Jinwoo approaching the black car and open the passenger's seat in the front beside the driver seat. There was Yoongi waiting for jinwoo and y/n before going back to his work.

"Hey hyung"

"Hey"

The car filled with silence for split second. Then jinwoo decided to break the silence by asking yoongi"Hyung why do you look like really stress? Is there any problem?"

Yoongi just let out a heavy sigh and stay quiet. " Or you were thinking about someone? Eunji,y/n's new friend?"

Yoongi snapped his head to jinwoo with a visible frown."What do you mean?"

"I saw you clenching your fist the last time they had playdate"

Yoongi again let out a sigh.

Just then a knocked was on jinwoo window but he didn't see anything. He let the window down, bending down to see  y/n smiling to him.

"Hey cupcake why didn't you get in?"he asked her. He saw her other friends when she was walking out of her class and he trust them(but not eunji) thats why he didn't wait for y/n.

Y/n signing him to open his door and he did. Y/n quickly jumped on his lap and putting the cutest puppy eyes on her faces facing yoongi.

"Yoongi-oppa~" she whined cutely. At this point yoongi know she want something. He hardly tried to ignore the puppy eyes she was giving but oh no,he can't.

"What you want baby?" He tried his best to put on a calm face. Trying so hard not to show that he was melting by her cute voice.

"Mm..oppa can I go to Eunji house? I want to play with her doggy. Please oppa... please..."

" But-"
He was about to say no but y/n cut him off

" Please oppa...Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie will be there too and and lisa as well.. please oppa.. please"she desperately begging to him. She make sure to blink a few times and let out her baby voice.

Yoongi mentally palm himself. Aish,my baby really have a power to make me say yes...

And again he lose with those puppy eyes. He nodded and-"YEAY THANK YOU OPPA!" He didn't have time to say anything and the next thing he knows she was hugging him and said 'I love you' before kissing his cheeks and get out of the car. Yoongi froze in the spot.

"Wow she really did forget me" jinwoo said in lower voice but fortunately yoongi heard him.

They both eyeing the girls most likely to Eunji. Yoongi look at jinwoo and he smirked.

"I see. You feel the same about her right?"

"Huh?" Jinwoo snapped his head to his direction. Confused.

"Eunji"

His eyes immediately change into dark one. He didn't like that name and the fact y/n just went with her make his blood boiled. To be honest,its not only him. Yoongi feel the same but it kept it to himself. If he tell his brothers,they won't believe him. Plus he doesn't have enough evidence to tell eunji is bad for y/n and her friends.

"I feel bad feeling about her. My instinct always right. So I'm worried right now" jinwoo looked out to the way the girls went.

The car again filled with silence before Yoongi's phone rings. He pulled out his phone from his pocket. A frown made to his face when he saw the caller ID.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTS

💜💜💜

LOVE YOU