-6-

The room was filled by pitch black.
Its dark.No windows,no lighting. Just pure black. In there it was full with knifes,sharp blades and others stuff. You can kill anyone with each little things in there. Each one of the 'toys' can give you thousand ways to die in there. In that room called 'the black room'.

In the pitch black room you can see a chair. And its the 'torture chair'. The chair you never want to seat on or even touch it. But there's a man breathing heavy breath on that chair. He been days in that room on that chair.He couldn't remember when the last time he got to taste a drop of plain water. Gosh,he ready to die in hunger and thirst.His hands were tied by a medal that attached to the chair. Same thing goes with his legs. And it made him couldn't move even a inch. His eyes were on the door when the door peeking open and revealed 7 good looking men. They all have a smirk on their faces -well a creepy smirk i should said.

"Oh look! Its the bitch that tried to kill our princess!" Jin mocking it in cheerful voice.But his eyes showing exactly opposite of it. Now all 7 men were around the man.

"Look, we dont have much time. Give us what we want and you safe. We can do this in an easy way. And after we done we'll let you go"

"If we willing to.. "Jungkook said continuing Hoseok sentence. Taehyung giving him a smirk and he nodded.The man still didn't say a thing. He shuffled a little in his seat. His eyes were on the floor to avoid eye contact with any of them.Namjoon let out a big sigh. He pulled out his gun and aiming it to them man head. He flinched and sat still.

"JUST TELL US ALREADY!! I DONT HAVE A FUCKING WHOLE DAY FOR YOU!!"he shouted. He seriously have much more thing to do than waiting for this bitch to talk. He has to talked with his dad about y/n and things that might happen to her. Also some others mafia stuff
(bruh...i really don't know a thing)

The man sigh."What do you want to know?" He said as calmed as possible even though his heart pounding like it was gonna explode in any second.Yoongi stepped forward after watching everything. He want to know everything before he lost his patient. He's getting out something from his jacket's pocket.He eyes were dark. He approached the man. He started to gulped his saliva looking at him. He looks like ready to eat him alive. Of course that wouldn't happen. But it could got worse than that!

Step by step and dark eyes Yoongi meet with his. He gulped down his saliva again that seem to stuck in his throat."Who. Sent. You" he said. His hand that was holding a pocket knife, slowly digging into the man skin to the flesh. Blood oozed out from his left hand. The man bite his lip to prevent him from screaming.

"It-it w-was C-chang w-woo!"

Yoongi pulled out the knife harshly, making the man yelped in pain."Where is he now?" Jimin asked coldly."Why he sent you?"he continues."I-idon't know w-where i-is him. H-his p-people told m-me to d-do it.I-i need m-money so i-i dont have a-any other ch-choice."the man stuttered answering Jimin's questions."I-i dont k-know why h-he sent m-me.I-i have know i-idea w-why he sent m-me"

The room filled with silence for moment to be break by Namjoon.
"Who are you to Chang woo?" Said Namjoon calmly."I-i dont even know him! So please let me go.... I have a wife and a son...please they're waiting for me..."the man begged.

"Who you are to him is not the matter. The main problem is you tried to shot our precious little sister. And I ain't gonna that slipped easily"Jungkook added. He's not joking when it comes to y/n safety.
Whoever dare to lay a finger on her,man you just calling death to you."So you know nothing about him?" The man shook his head.

Great....this is not working

"Oppas! Where are you guys?!"

Y/n voice echoed in the room to the speaker that were attached everywhere in the house. It for calling out maids and butlers.But in y/n case, she used it to calling out her oppas."Well,I guess you safe from me cause i had so many ideas to hear your scream.Excuse me, i have a date with my princess.Bye!"Hoseok said running out the door.

"Oi,Hobi hyung!She's not yours! she's ours!" Jimin running out as well to catch up with Hoseok.(Oh if that really happen huhu...well back to the story)

"Well,maknaes you know your works right?" The maknaes (except for jimin)nodded with smirks on their faces. Jin and Yoongi walked out."Good,do your work. I need to see dad after this" Namjoon also walked out from the room leaving the two maknae." Dont forget to clean the mess!" Jin shouted before closing the door.

" Well,well...lets have some fun would ya?" Jungkook said. A creepy grin on his face.

"Please dont kill me!please! I have a family!please!" The man begged."Oh,you mean this family?" Teahyung took out a picture of a family. The man's eyes widened. That is his family."NO! Dont hurt them!" He shouted again."Oh so you don't want them to be hurt. Of course you wouldn't. So you have to pay what you had done"

" Lets have some fun!"

A/n: just my suck filler chapter..... Im not really satisfied with this

Buuuuuuttttttt
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh well there you go