-26-

His body against RM's back, eyes piercing with anger. They're traped. Men wont stop coming in like zombie craved over human's brains.

"Fuck we're traped"

Bullets running out but men still coming in like they wont ever stop. Eyes searching for a peek they can slide off, but men were at every inch of the house. No escape can be see.

"Now what-"

Bam!

Huh?

Bam!

Another bullet got another man down. Then another follow by another untill all the men attention are not at the two in the center anymore. Taking the chance, those two begin to attack again defending their self and hoping to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

But where was the bullets came from? Out of curiosity, Jungkook look up to the where the shots coming from and he saw a man that was supposed to be with their baby now. Its Jimin.

"Jimin?" with his guard off a man attack him making him down on the ground. Its not hard to kill a man. The man got down in a split second. He's the main assassin of the group anyways.

After he got Jungkook and RM out of the men attention. He tried to save the others. He swear he almost drop his gun when a hand tap his shoulder. "What are you doing here? " it was V. His voice was a bit irritated. His face shows that he's confused with latter's present here. "Aren't you supposed to be with y/n?"

"She's safe. I'm here to help you guys."
That is not what they've planned. Jimin could read V's face but he ignored it. He knows she's safe. He leave the man alone to fight with others downstairs.
The place was totally a mess. Dead bodies everywhere, blood here and there but the sound of bullets being fired into the air still echo through out the room without the hint of stopping.  All Changwoo's men almost got taken down. Only some of them still survive and fight while the others are dead or seriously injured.

Meanwhile bangtan and a few of their men having some bruises and wounds here and there but no major injury.Seems like not all of Changwoo's men were a professional fighter.

"You'll never get what you want Changwoo. Now leave!"

The said man chuckled, "Not untill I get what i want" as he finish his words. The main doors burst open with force and reveal a man in his 70s wearing a suit walk in with men surrounding him.
"Game over Changwoo. Leave my family"

Again the man chuckled," I told you I wont.... untill i get what i want. After that this place will poof! Gone HAHAHAHA!" He laugh maniacally.

"What are you saying?! "

He continue laughing but lifting his hand up with a small remote button. No way! He's not gonna blow up this place right? The place went quiet just the maniac laugh and running footsteps. Wait? Footsteps?

Jimin turn to the staircase and saw Changwoo's rigth man running up. Only one thing that came in his mind.... Y/n. Without thinking any longer, he run chasing the man before it's too late.

Y/n roaming around the room, fidgeting her fingers. She can't sit down or calm herself. How could she? Her family down there fight-

Family? She dont know anymore...

As she was just curled up, knees on her chest, she heard the code being type in. Her eyes lit up. Oppa? She got up from her spot ready to launch herself to her brother, but unexpected guest with all black shooting her glares that could give shivers to her spine.

••••••

"Don't you dare" Jimin gritted his teeth, knowing where's the man is heading to. As soon as he saw the room's door was left ajar, he sprint to the door, hurriedly type in the codes and the sight in front of him almost had his legs giving in and his anger boil when he sees the man still pointing a gun.

•••••

Six pairs of feet running towards the room just to see the secret door was opened and sound of groans and screaming can be heard coming from there.

"DIE!"

knowing who's voice was that, they hurriedly push the supposed to be automatically open door but somehow its broken. As they can see the whole room the sight of most terrifying thing to them was lied on the ground lifelessly.

Jimin is out of control as his anger took the best of him. For someone who have anger issues he have lost all the control of his own body and mind. He just aimed for one thing. That is to kill the man who shot y/n.