-24-

"Hey baby"

"Hi oppa!"

"How was school?"

"Good.Nothing speacial"y/n says as she climbed up to the back seat. They wait for Jinwoo to come before going home.

"Joonie-oppa~"the girl make a sweet whiny voice and at that point he knows his little princess want something. Its not like he's complaining, he's ready to give her the whole world if she ask for it.

"Can we get ice cream?"

Hah knew it!

"Sure baby but we have to wait for Jinwoo"as he said the name the boy showed up opening the passenger door beside y/n.

"Hey cupcake"

"Hi Jinwoo oppa! We're gonna get ice cream!"

The boy smile knowing that's her favorite and he nodd as saying a yes.As they in their way to the shop,y/n and Namjoon keep talking about their day while Jinwoo just quietly listening to them or he just space out.

"Hey Jinwoo,you okay?" Namjoon ask noticing the boy weirdly way to quiet.Y/n tilted her head to his side wondering if something's wrong with him."Nothing's wrong" he say short but Namjoon knew it's the opposite of it.

••••

"I want strawberry!"the girl loudly squeal when she got her ice cream. She ran to one of the table,sit on it and begin to dig into the pink colored frozen cream into her mouth. The other boys just followed her, happy seeing the small child in her own world with her beloved ice cream.

"You can tell me now" Namjoon said bluntly while putting another spoon of ice cream into his mouth.Jinwoo glance up to y/n and he nodd. She probably wont hear anything.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen"

"What do you mean?"

The boy sigh,"my instinct". The older just make an ouh sounds before they become queit again.He knew he cant ignored the boy's instinct anymore even though it sounds ridiculous."Let's be ready with anything that could happen" the boy nod.

•••••

"They're not here sir"the man bowed telling his boss the current situation.

"That's fine. Let's play hide and seek then." the boss smirk.

•••••

"FUCK IS HE CRAZY OR WHAT!?"

"We have to go now hyung!"

"We cant go without plans you dumbass"

The younger huff and sat down in defeat. Now they're trying to use every single braincells they have to get a good plan when someone walking inside the meeting room,

"Now the plan"

•••••

"Weird"

The black car drive into the gate of the Kim's but they can't see any guards out here. As they got out of the car no one open the door for them like it used to be.Y/n was confused, where did the maids go? Its not like they can't do it on their own but this is way too weird. They can feel it.

Namjoon took out his gun(just to be ready),he signal Jinwoo to be close with y/n. He's ready to beat anyone behind the door as he kicked it he was met with dead bodies. Jinwoo quickly cover y/n's eyes but the girl already saw it and silently start to cry.

Namjoon walked slowly scanning all around for anyone to come out and attack them. Not long after he heard noises and through the opened the door he could see his brothers coming.
Jimin quickly rush towards y/n trying to calm her down,hugging her and saying sweet nothings to her ear. While the others run towards the leader asking about the current situation.

"Are we staying here? "

"Obviously not.We need to move y/n to a safe place befor-" he was cut off by clapping sound,making everyone tense up.Everyone are focusing on the sounds coming from a hallway.

"Hahahaha look what we got here. The bangtan and oh look who's  here.....

....Hey there son, Jinwoo"

A/n:pls wait for the next update💜💜💜

".......oh and my daughter Nayeon"