-7-

Y/n pov

After that day I never seen Jinwoo again. He is nowhere to be found. Dont get it wrong,He's going to school. I asked my unnies about him and they said he's always in class whenever they're there.But I never saw him again after that day.Where could he be?

Wait,wait, wait...

Why do I care about him so much? You dont ever know if that boy even him. The boy you known before. The boy you wished will be forever with you. The boy you loved......Stop it y/n. You hated him.You hated him. Yes, i hate him.

4 years ago...

"Happy birthday y/n!"

"Oppa, you here!" Y/n hugged Jinwoo as soon as she saw him." Of course im here cupcake! Its your 4th birthday!" Jinwoo gladly returned the hugged." Do you have present for me?" She asked cutely, blinking her eyes several times.Jinwoo chuckled at her cuteness. He just want to POKES those dimple of hers.

"Baby you dont ask people if they have present for you"Namjoon came out of nowhere,giving her advice and patting her head. He smiled at Jinwoo who's holding y/n tiny hand in his. He always be protective whenever someone, especially a boy were near his baby. But he trust Jinwoo.And atleast y/n have a friend that close to her age.

"Thats right baby. Its not nice even if it is your birthday"Jin said standing behind Namjoon. He give Jinwoo a small smile as he great him to sit on the couch. Y/n look at him and mumbled a cute 'im sorry'. Jinwoo shook his head and reply her with a short okay.

"Of course i do,i have 2 special presents for you cupcake"he said pocking the girl's dimple. Y/n gasped. She will getting 2 surprises  from her best friend. Thats awesome! "Really?! All oppas gave me 1 present but you give me 2?!" She asked showing the numbers using her chubby fingers.

Jinwoo laughed and ruffles her hair.
She was just like his own little sister. He wil do anything for her to make her happy. He cares for her so much and couldn't bare see her heart broken. Y/n was more than happy to have Jinwoo as her best friend and another sweet oppa. Jinwoo treat her like a princess just like how her other oppas treat her.She doesn't have any friends other than Jinwoo. No one want to play with her cause she from a mafia family.

"What did you got for your birthday? Can i see them?"Y/n's eyes light up. She grabs on Jinwoo wrist and bring him to her playroom where all her presents were in there."look! kookie oppa gave me this!" She said jumping then hugging a bunny plushie that is bigger than her."Jungkook hyung gave you that.Why do i see that as him?"the bunny remind him of Jungkook's famous bunny smile and it make him smile too."Joonie oppa gave me books and and this is from hobi oppa"she excitedly showing her presents to him.

She continued to showing all presents to Jinwoo. She got dresses from Jimin and Taehyung gave her Gucci shoes(sorry i need to do it) They played with her toys that she got for hours. Jinwoo didn't mind play with her all day. Even if he need to play with all her makeups and all those girls thing. But with y/n by his side, all the thing he do seem so perfect.... Well at least he feel that way.

"Hey guys,wanna have a break. The maid just made some drinks wanna come?" Jungkook approaching the younger. Jinwoo were reading a book for y/n while she sat on his lap. Jungkook looked at the sight of the two them in awe. So cute...

"Can i get ice cream?"

Jungkook nodded and she didn't waste any of the precious time. She ran quickly to the kitchen to get her ice cream. Its not like the ice cream will run away from her. She even leave her oppas in her playroom.

Oh well... My ice cream is more important, ya know?

Jinwoo and Jungkook shook their head. Jungkook let Jinwoo put back the book in places before both of them walk to the kitchen."umm... Hyung?" Jinwoo said a bit nervous. Its not like he's uncomfortable with y/n's brothers but he scared that Jungkook will get him wrong if he say this.

Jungkook hummed  to let jinwoo know that he is listening to him."umm... Can i bring y/n to the park after this?" Jungkook choked on his spit as soon as those word slipped out of Jinwoo lips."H-hyung dont get me wrong! I just want to show her something there.umm please?"

I knew it. You should just said it in the first placed. Now he will think that i want to take y/n to somekind of date.

"Uh-oh yeah, of course. But make sure your eyes are always on her, okay?"

As soon as their feet touch the kitchen floor, a sight of y/n with ice cream all over her face."oh my god, baby! We just leave you for less than a minute and this happened!"she smiled innocently to her oppas and eat her ice cream like nothing happened.

They just eating and chatting. Jinwoo didn't feel akward at all whle talking with Jungkook. They have same interests in games, so most of the topics were about games and stuff.(Dont ask me! I know nothing about games!)Y/n was just watching them untill she finished her ice cream. But you know what will happen to a kid eating ice cream on their own. Thats right!the dirty shirt that you get.

She hopes down from the chair to change her once clean dress. She tugging Jungkook sleeve gaining his attention."Oppa i want change" jungkook look down and up again to signed the maid to changed her. She walked her to her room and once she's done,she returned back with a beautiful dress

"Oh, cupcake you done. Now let's go" Jinwoo get up from his seat and grab y/n tiny wrist." Where we going?"she asked with curiosity." Im gonna take you to the park!" He answer while walking out the kitchen.

"Bye guys, have fun! Remember to watch her!"

If only he stay ......

Im so sorry for not updating. It just all crazy things happend but now i have time to update. Since i didn't update for two weeks (i guess ir mybe more) its gonna be double update sooo enjoy. I'll try to post early for the next chapter okay.

Annnd i change the titles again...im really bad on putting good titles that fit the story..

Whatever to the next chapter....GO GO GO!