-22-

"Since that day, I've became a person that the little me won't ever imagine. The whole me became the darkest side of me. Day and night i was haunted by that man's laughed, the way he look at me and called me. How he stabbed Taemin hyung and ran just like that like nothing happend.But it was all my fault. I deserved all the nightmares. I am the cause of Taemin's hyung death. All of it because of me. I should have listened to dad,but it was too late. He's gone" and finally a tear slipped out of Jimin's eye. Then another follow by another.

"H-hyung you can't put all the blame on you! It was that man fault! He's resp-" phone ringing stop him, it was Jimin's phone. Jimin pulled out his phone to see Jungkook's number.

"Yeah?"    
                             •••••

Jimin got up quickly, rushing to his motor bike. "You should get back to class"he said with a sterned voice. Jinwoo was so confused that he doesn't move. "But remember.... Always put your eyes on y/n" with that he jogged to his bike and left the school.

                             ••••••

Skip after school~

Jungkook walk in with y/n and Jinwoo following behind him. He just got back from picking up the two from school.
"Jungkook!" the loud voice coming from Jimin startled y/n and the rest of them. They can see Jimin walking quickly to them with piercing eyes with Taehyung following him.

Seeing that,Jinwoo took y/n wrist and tell her to follow him before she see anything that will happen. He knows something bad gonna happen (well not bad, but not good for y/n).

Jimin grab Jungkook by his collar looking at him with his sharp gaze.
"How the fck you lost him?!"

"Jimin calm down!" Taehyung tries too break the grip from Jungkook. Jimin has been waiting for Jungkook since he went back from the school after fought with that guy. But the truth is Jungkook quickly went out after his bodyguard told him about the man ran away after he woke up in the car. The driver was found dead with no clues where the man's at. As today is his turn to pick up y/n,he stop searching for him and go home to drop them.

"Hyung listen to me first!" he tried to break out from Jimin's tight grip."I went searching for him but we found nothing!" Jimin finally let go of him but still looking at him with sharp gaze.
Jungkook took a deep breath before telling him the truth.
.
.
"ARGHH!" Jimin screams out of frustration. He runs up to his room leaving the two.

"What happened?"Jungkook ask Taehyung who's watching his hyung's each steps. He sigh turning to Jungkook. "Its about Taemin hyung"he mumble but loud enough for Jungkook too hear him.

"That man is Taemin's murderer"

                            ••••••

Taehyung slowly taking steps to the room where y/n and Jinwoo are in. He open the door slowly making zero sound. Peeking in,he saw y/n flat on her tummy on the floor doing her homework. He closed the door as him come in,still trying to make no sound at all. He bent down to his lil sis and quickly put his long index   fingers to his lips signaling her to be quiet. She nodded and proceeded to do her homework
Taehyung again walking slowly to the boy on the balcony looking out at the garden of the mansion.

"You know I heard everything right hyung?" the boy suddenly ask making the older flinch.

This kid.

He sigh, walking to his side and look at the beautiful scenery of the flowers in garden. Another sigh was heard before he spoke, "H-hey I-um I'm sorry for what happened between us before"

"I was being immature and just think about the worst that can happen to y/n and blame you for that"he stop not daring to look directly to the boy.

"It's fine"

Now he's facing the boy, tilting his head to the side. Jinwoo chuckled," I would do the same if I was in your place hyung. Dont worry,I already forget about it."

Again silence filing the two but it isn't an awkward silence. Soon the silence broke by Jinwoo asking the older. "Hyung, can I ask something about Jimin hyung?"
As the older could guess, he's ready to say no but closed his mouth waiting for the question

"What happened to Jimin hyung after Taemin hyung's death?"

I guess he already know..

"He become a person I never knew he would be" Jinwoo quietly hum telling him to continue."Before Taemin hyung's death he was a very bubbly person and probably the nicest person I've ever met. But after it all happened, he blamed himself, he locked himself in his room for days. But one day... "

Jinwoo can tell Taehyung was holding back his tears as he heard Taehyung said the last few words in a very shaky voice.

"One day I woke up in the middle of the night and found his door slightly opened. I was shocked when I saw him with a small kitchen knife cutting himself while saying sorry to Taemin hyung.." closing his eyes he remember Jimin's state at that time. His heart was broken by the site. "I was really shocked at that time but I knew if I called the others things could get worse so I didn't. That night I tried to calm him down and he did listend to me and told me everything about his feeling"

"Also that night he said to me he promised to himself to kill that man. That's when a new Jimin came out. He started to be serious in every dad's class, even took extra class for knives and blades skills. He wanted to kill that man the way he kill Taemin hyung.. "

As minutes pass they just sit in silence. "Sometimes I missed the old Jimin" he whispered,Jinwoo heard it but he ignored him.

"Oppa!" both of them turned their heads to the cheering voice of one and only the princess in the house y/n. She pick up a paper showing her drawing to both male.

"Look! I draw a unicorn!"She happily showing them while telling it name (bla bla bla kids stuffs). Taehyung smile.

"As long as this princes is here,we still get to see the bubbly Jiminie hyung"

Guess what? This lazy potato author nim is backk!(i know u guys are not excited for it)

I finally have time to write this story cuz THE LIVING HELL IS FINALLY OUT FOR AT LEAST A MONTH YEAYYY (i mean school)

So i planned to update as much as i can (but not everyday i have other things to do to) and this book is coming to the end... Donno if u guys happy or sad about if but whatever...

I'm planning to publish a new book after this one and i have a few ideas for it...

That's it i just wanna say that so have a nice day/ night guys bye💜💜💜💜