-27-

They were so in shock that they didn't move. Groans and scream still can be heard but not even an inch muscles of them moved. Jin as the oldest finally got into his right mind, run to lifeless girl completely ignoring the fact two people fighting trying to kill each other.

He dropped down on the floor,carefully lift the girl's not moving head to his lap. He eyes shot wide as he see all the blood coming from her colouring her once beautiful dress with crimsons red of blood. His body shaking at the thought of never see his lil sister cheerful smile again. All the thoughts make him couldn't think straight as for now he's crying while hugging the doll-liked body.

Some footsteps getting near him but he could careless. All he want is for the lifeless body to move just a bit under his touch just to know if she still have a chance to live. "Hyung collect yourself! We have to get y/n out of here!" Y/n...she have beautiful name. What did this innocent girl do to die like this? He feel two arms on either his shoulder grips firmly and shaking him violently making him finally out of his thought.

He saw yoongi and hoseok hovering over them as for the others try to stop jimin. The man already on the floor lifelessly but still getting a few punches and kicks from jimin before the others get him far from the dead man.

As he witnessing all of that, he felt a small movement that make him snapped his head quickly to the girl laying on him. He saw the eyes heavily try to open again and whimpers from the girl's mouth.

"Y/N!?" the girl tried to call them but another whimper left her mouth. Jin quickly stand up carefully lifting the girl and run out of the room following by yoongi and hoseok.

Jimin on the other hand collapse on the floor. He was still out of control but the whimpers sound made him stop and finally straight enough to think of what he have done. Seeing the man laying on the floor miserablly with cuts and blade stabbed on his head.

Hand gripping to one of his brother, eyes teary and body shaking violently, "h-hyung.. Y/n? Where's y/n??" namjoon grip on the other tightly,helping him up. " let's get out of here first".

As they got to first floor they saw their dad with  Changwoo on the floor, dead. Seeing his sons walking down the stairs, he walk to them. "Dad.. " namjoon greet. The man look up and down on jimin as he being supported by namjoon and taehyung.

"Get him treat. You guys too. Dont worry about the mess, I'll handle it. About y/n..." he saw all his sons eyes with hope but he couldn't say anything. He dont know what will happen to his only daughter." we talk about that later" and he walk away with some of his men.

Walking out of the place,they can see cars and men running in and out, cleaning the mess in it and bring it out. Just a few steps away from the car, they saw a boy looking at them from afar with unreadable face.

Jinwoo feel guilty because he have been hiding the truth all along. Long explanation are needed for all of them. But as for now they just looking at each other. "Let's go sir" the voice of their driver broke the long staring contest and finally the got in the car.

•••••

Jungkook sigh looking around the room full with white. A typical colour to decorate a hospital room. White wall, bed sheet, table, tiles, even the bathroom door is white. So boring. He sure the person who's lying on the bed wouldn't like it even a bit. It doesn't fit thier personality at all. The person have colourful and bubbly personality, cute and cheerful. With one smile they can make anyone smile even if they're having a bad day.He sigh again, looking at the person laying on the bed with tube covering half of the cute and once bright face. Wires and iv tube were shot in the tiny arms and the white hospital blanket covering half of her stiff body.

A few knocks was heard before the creek sound of the door being opened by someone. "Jungkook?" he turn to see his hyung, Hoseok coming in. He can clearly see the heavy eyebags Jungkook have under his eyes. Clearly telling that he's tired and didn't had any sleep."Did you even eat?" Hoseok ask him but only getting a heavy sigh as a response. Jungkook walks back to the couch, dropping his body on the soft cushion. Hoseok follows him and sat beside him, eyes eyeing the person on the bed.

Silences fill the room, only the clock ticking could be heard. Both males busy with their own thoughts. After that day, all 7 of them have been taking turns,waiting for their sunshine to rise again. Its have been 2 weeks but the girl still laying stiff on the bed without any sign of waking up. The bullet almost hit her heart and was hard to get it out. It was a really high risk, plus she's a child with not so strong body. She had to undergo 2 surgeries and finally in a stable coma.  She even almost lost her life in the first surgery. We know what happened to the surgeons after that...

"Hyung"

Jungkook break the silence. Hoseok didn't respond as he just swift his head slightly to the younger. "Will she ever wake up?" ,"she will" are the only thing Hoseok said. He knows. The doctors even said that to them. If she wakes up that would be a total miracle. He never believes in those things but for once he really wish for that miracle to happen.

"What if she wont ever wake up again ?" a tear slip from his eyes. He's actually really scared that whenever he hears people says she had no chance of waking up, he feels likes he wants to kill them right there. He scrared thinking he will never see those beautiful smile and cute giggles anymore.

Jungkook's question remains unanswered. As the two sit in silence lost in their own thoughts and eventually losing the track of times, the sky becomes dark. Hoseok pat the younger's shoulder softly not to shock him -he was so into his own thoughts. Jungkook look up to his hyung and bring an eye brow up as it asking him 'what'.

" Come on you didn't eat all day. Let's grab something to eat" Jungkook only look back at the white wall he was staring before, as if was the most amazing things to stare at in the whloe intire room.

"Don't be childish jungkook ah. You can't take care of her if you don't take care of yourself first" Hoseok scold. Well he's totally right about it but he dont have appetite to eat. He can't leave his sister alone here. (well they never did cuz they become so paranoid after the incident).

"You know she wont be happy if she knows what you're doing to yourself now, right?" ahh, how he wish the girl to plead him for him to take care of himself right now. He wish for the girl to wake up and scold him because he don't want to eat. He really wish for it but its all useless for now.

He finally giving in after a few more pleads from Hoesok. They took a last glance at the girl and walk out of the room. Just when they walk out of the room, the next member in charge on y/n walking beside them. Its jimin.

"Hey jimin" Hoseok try to give his best smile to the younger but he just walk past them without saying anything and just glance at them. Another heartbreaking things for them after the incident. Jimin become mute after it. He wont talk to anyone even if the members plead him.  They dont know what cause of it. Is it because he mad at himself? Do he blame himself? Probably. But the members courage him by saying its not entirely his fault. Well he did left y/n alone and that was not a part from the plan but he's blaming himself way too much. He didn't eat for a week because he thought he deserves it. Taehyung even found him cutting himself in his room. It was so heartbreaking to see jimin in that state again. Nothing could help him...

Jimin took a chair and place it right beside the bed. He carefully take y/n's cold hand in his trembling ones. He softly cares it despite his cold hand trembling with every touch he do to the girl. He feel all his bottle up emotions ready to burts after seeing the cutes big doe eyes close tightly. So he cried. He cried for hours that he falls asleep. And in his dreams, he saw her...