-13-

Its been a week after y/n and jinwoo reunited. It's all been good and happy together. All her unnies were happy for her to get reunited with her old best friend. They didn't get jealous and all, they even become more closer to Jinwoo. They didn't know Jinwoo was y/n's bodyguard, though.And now, no one can make fun of her to be small cause Jinwoo will be there giving death glares to them from afar.Of course they'll run away like crazy when you see that 'you-want-to-died' glares.

Anyways back to the main story, y/n was talking with her friends when her teacher, Mrs.Choi came in with a little girl trailing behind her.

"Class on your seats please!"The teacher command.

"So class we have a new friend today! Introduce yourself please"Mrs. Choi announced. She gently push the girl to show her to the rest of the class.

"H-hi, my n-name is Lee Eunji. My family just came back from US recently and now I'll be schooling here. Hope we can be friends! "She stutter at first but get more comfortable when introducing herself.

The class fill with a round of applause and saying 'hi' and 'hello' to her. She bowed and smile." Okay Eunji, you can seat beside Lisa.Lisa raise your hand please!" The teacher said and Lisa raised her hand. Y/n actually was really excited to have a new friend. Eunji will seat behind her!Hoseok always reminds her to be friendly but have to be careful too when choosing friends. Well she seem to be nice though,she shrugged.

Eunji bowed to Mrs. Choi and thanked her. She walked past a few students till she get to y/n and Rosé desk. They both smile to her and Eunji gladly return the smile. Then she went beside Lisa to sit on her new desk.

"Alright class hope you can be a good friends to Eunjin. Help her so she can get  more comfortable. Okay class?"

After they chant a long 'yes',the class start with the first lesson.

Time skip(break time)

"Hey Eunji, wanna sit with us? You can meet our unnies too!" Y/n was the first to talk to her after the bell goes off. Lisa and Rosé nodded as agreement.The three of them have decided to eat with her. Eunji must have no one to sit with as she was a new student. That's what they thought.

"Umm yeah sure"And with that,off they go to the school's cafe.

At the school's cafe>>>

"What taking you guys so long?!"
Jennie ask as soon as she saw the three youngers. Her hand on her waist, her feet rapidly tapping on the floor and her eyes wide open. Clearly she doesn't like when the three came to them with sheepish smile, like they didn't worried the older.

"Calm down unnie.We have a good reason why we're late!" Rosé said and making the older to sit back on her seat. Jisoo quickly yet softly rub her back to calm her down. Just then Eunji appear behind the three of them. She smile shyly and waved her hand to the older.

"H-hi,I-I'm E-Eunji. Y-you must be J-Jennie unnie right?"she stuttered. She was not used to talk to older people other than her teacher and her family. She glad when Jennie gave her heartwarming smile and nods. She maybe not used to it at first but get comfortable easily.

"And behind you, is that Jisoo unnie they were talking about?"she moved her to the side to see Jisoo behind Jennie."Hi Eunji!" Jisoo greet and gave smile.

"Unnie... Its okay  if Eunji eat with us everyday?" Y/n ask, making sure her puppy eyes works on her unnie. The older nodded -they not gonna say no after all.

They all seat and eat together. Having a new friend with them, they're talking about themselves so Eunji know more about them. But not so far from there's a boy watching them -well actually supervised them. Especially, Y/n.And there's stood Jinwoo. He just come back from somewhere (don't ask). When he see a girl he doesn't know with y/n. For some reason, she gave him a weird feeling. Bad feeling...