-9-

I forgot to say this but the pov will go 3rd person most of the time unless it being told like (y/n pov)

Okay to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present...

The last thing she remembered that night was she fainted on Jin oppa embrace. When she woke up she was in her bed and felt her body weak. She ended up having a high fever for a week.And in that period no one were talking about Jinwoo. After she was recovered from her cold, she heard nothing about jinwoo and he never visit her when she was sick. It made y/n more sad and hate him even more.

Months past and no one know jinwoo and his family was. It was like his whole family disappeared. Some people said they're dead in car crashed. But there's none proof of that. But y/n could've care less. She didn't care about jinwoo anymore. She hate him..

She hate him...

A boy named Jinwoo...

•••••

"Umm guys i left my book in my bag. I'll go get it,you guys can go first"

Y/n turned her legs the opposite her friends going. She quickly walked to her take her book in her bag that she left. When she got her book, she quickly zipped it up and quickly walked to her class. But she didn't looked up.She have to get rid off this habit of walking without looking up. She walk quickly to her class or else she might be in trouble and because of her clumsiness,she bumped to a boy with his other 2 friends. He had juice on his hand and now the juice were splashed on his once clean white shirt. Her book and paper scattered on the floor.

Y/n looked up and gulped when she saw his dark look in his eyes. Oh boy what i get myself into. He was mad.

"YAH! Didn't you see me walking here?! Are you blind or what! Now what im gonna do with this shirt?! "

He screamed loudly in her ear. She couldn't looked up. She embarrassed. It was her fault cause she's not looking up. But it was an accident.

"I-im sorry..."

"A sorry won't help with this mess"

" I'm really s-sorry. I-it was an accident. I have to go now, im sorry"She bowed and picked up her book and paper. She bowed again and walked away but she felt something yanking her hand that made her book scattered on the floor again.

She turned her head and saw one of his friend's hand gripping tightly on hers. The boy that had juice on his shirt get infront her and bent down to her level cupping her cheek harshly.

"Where do you think you're going?! Im not done yet with you!"

She shivered by the loud voice of his. She couldn't anything. Her hands playing with the hem of her shirt. He pushed her to the ground. His fist clenched and he swaying it to punch her.

Y/n closed her eyes tightly ready to feel the pain from the punch...

1,2,3,4,5....

Nothing, no pain at all. She felt nothing on her body. She slowly open her eyes and what she saw really shocked her.

.
.
.
.

There's him...standing in front of her...blocking the boy fist from hitting her body.

..... Its Jinwoo

"Dont you dare to hit her"

His voice... He said it with really cold and stern voice that can sent shiver to your spine. He shot a glare to the boy with his dark looking eyes.

The boys looked at him and oh boy did they scared? Sure is! Without thinking more longer, they ran away.

Y/n relief sighing. She still on the floor and now she late for her class! Great y/n,now your unnies will lectures you if they know about this!

Jinwoo let out a small sigh and bent down to pick her book. He turned to y/n and smile spread on his lips. His eyes softened.

Oh he miss this girl so much and now the girl is infront of her. The girl he love as bestfriend,lil sister,family and everything.

"Hey,cupcake"

His voice changed into a really soft voice. A really different from earlier.He bent to help to her up but y/n got up on her own. She took her book in Jinwoo hand. She bowed to him without any word and leave to her class.

But little did she know she leave the boy heartbroken....

A/n: i just realized how short this was when i was editing it. Im sorry if you expected a longer chapter than this...soo sorry😓🙏