-5-

The evening breeze was cold and chill.It really was cold.The breeze hit each one the man in the dark alley. It wasn't just cold,it was freezing. However it didn't stop Jin from what his is doing."Im asking you again! Who the fuck that send you here?!"he puched the man again. He lost his patient. He been holding his anger when Taehyung said about y/n almost got shot. And now he letting it all out to the man infront of him,who is now full of bruised and blood made by Jin. The man that responsible on everything happened."Got anything?" Namjoon asked after ended his call with Yoongi. He put the phone in his pocket, he walked to Hoseok who was watching everything. Hoseok shook his head,no.

"Jin hyung dont go too hard.We still need him for the details" Namjoon stated making Jin stopped and slammed the hopeless man to the wall.

"Just bring him to the black room. We'll finish it there"he spoke again walking to the car that Hoseok called not too long ago.

"Yes Namjoon..." The rest said. A creepy grinned on each of their faces. Though the man already had a bad feeling about 'the room' that Namjoon said.

Time skip(school day)~

"Okay baby. We're here" Hoseok getting out of the car to open the door for his little princess.As y/n stepped out of the car she heard someone yet a familiar voice
calling her.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

She turned to see her bestfriends running towards her. Lisa was the first one that get as close to y/n for her to jumped and hug y/n." I missssss you soooooo mmmuch, y/n!"

"L-lisa...l-let me b-breath.. "she was out of breath but fortunately the hugged were break off by Hoseok.She took a deep breath before hugging her other friends that just came."I miss you guys too"

Hoseok just smiled seeing her lil sister were now surrounded by three others girls that were her bestfriends."Okay baby! I'll get going. Be safe okay, baby!" He said with his cheerful voice that caught some of the kids attention at the school gate.

Y/n realized the stared that she got and her cheeks starting to blushed."Ah Hobi oppa! you don't need to call me that in school!"she whispered yelled at him. Her friends chuckled at her cuteness along with Hoseok.

Hoseok know what she meant but he just shrugged and ruffling her hair and kiss her forehead."Its fine princess!You still a baby yourself.Now i need to go,bye baby!"y/n puffed her blushed cheeks but waving her hand anyways.

She turned to see her friends grinned stupidly at her."What?! Its not like you never heard them". "Yeah we know.It just cute to see you blushes at your oppa"Jennie said. A grinned still on her face."Oh stop it unnie" she whining.And the girls started to burst into laughed seeing the maknae."Okay,okay! Lets go to class,baby"said Jisoo jokingly as she wiped her tear at the edge on her eyes from laughing too hard. She grabbed the younger wrist into the school. Y/n just pouted knowing this will be last longer than she expected.

"Okay girls. We will see you at lunch time okay. The same spot as always"Jennie reminded the younger. Rose,Lisa and y/n nodded and the group split into two-Rose and Lisa both were same age as Y/n. While Jisoo and Jennie were four years older than them. Which making them a 12 years old girl.(wow...math huh?)

You probably asking how they become together as bestfriends, right?Well it all started when Rose introduce her cousin,Jisoo to Lisa and y/n when they were in kindergarten. Jisoo have a best friend which is Jennie. After hanging out for couple times, they started to be together till now.

"Okay unnie"

With all of them said, they turned back walking towards their class.
"Bye girls!" Y/n heard Jennie and she turned to wave at her but stopped when she sees someone.

A boy walking in to her unnies class. Her gaze following the boy until he out of her sight.But she still didn't move.That boy somehow feel familiar with her. She couldn't see his face clearly because of the black mask he was wearing. She stood there for a minute straight without moving when she felt something tapped her.

"Hey,you okay?"

She snapped out of her thoughts. She realized all her unnies are now infront of her. She glanced to the class the boy walked in and back to see her friends when she heard they asked if she were okay.
She nodded."whats wrong?is something off?" She wanted to tell them when the school bell went off."I'll tell you at lunch time okay"

And the girls were split up once again to their class. In class, Y/n can't even focused on what the teacher was talking. Her mind lost thinking about the boy she just saw.

The boy.... Y/n didn't think she ever seen him before. Maybe he a new student? But when she saw him, something telling her that she knows him. What's up with that feeling? She never see or even know him. But the feeling of knowing him is getting bigger in her chest when she think more about him.

"Helllo! Earth to y/n! Can you hear me?!" She snapped of her thoughts. Infront of her now standing Lisa and Rose looking at her with concern look."Huh? W-what?" She asked. Her class now were empty with her classmates walking out to the cafeteria. She didn't even realized class had ended and it was lunch time. Wow she must been zoned out the whole time.

"You okay?" Rose asked. Her face clearly said that she was worrying about her friends. Y/n just nodded slightly and getting up from seat. They all walking out to the cafeteria where most of the students went to.

They saw Jennie and Jisoo waved at them.They all take a seat after got their trary of food. They started takling and joking around while eating but y/n still zoned out.

"Oi!Kim y/n,do you hear me?Gosh what happened to her today?" Lisa shook her body for her to woke her up. And it seems to work. She looked up at her friends.

"Hey y/n. What's wrong? You can tell us" Jisoo asked. Her hand rubbing her back in circle motion."Umm.... actually i saw a boy walked in to your class when we were waving at each other this morning"she started.

"...i think he a new student. But when i saw him,it somehow feel familiar to me.I cant see his face though. He was wearing black mask..."she continued.

The silence broke when Jennie asked her."wait did you said a boy?did you mean Jinwoo?He was wearing black mask like you said and i think he's the person you're talking about"

Wait that name....Jinwoo

No way ....

That cant be......

Isnt he.....

Dead