-21-

"Taemin..."

••••••

As soon as the black car faded, Jimin pulled out his phone and tap on a contact.

Jimin
I've sent the man to you. Do what you want but not until he die.

Jungkook
Okay but why didn't you do it yourself?

He ended the call. He sigh. The man... he remembered him. He was...

"Arghh!" Jimin pulled his hair back out of frustrations. He sat down on the bench. He feel like his tears gonna fall out. He was in his own thought when a can of soda were shoved to him. He look up to see the hood boy,Jinwoo.

"You alright?" Jimin just gave him a small smile and shrugged. He take the soda and open it before taking a sip. "Thank you" he mumbled.

Jinwoo raised an eyebrow,"Thank you for saving you or for the soda?" Jimin let out a small chuckle."Both"He replied short.

A comfortable silence fill the two as the refreshing breeze brushed their skin. "Hyung?" Jimin hummed. "Who is Taemin?" Jinwoo asked,Jimin froze. He didn't answer the boy.

"Was he that man we fought with?"
Jimin shook his head. "Then, do you
know him?" Again Jimin froze.

"I remembered him" Jimin mumbled out slow. Jinwoo cocked his head, asking for more.

"Taemin..he was my best friend"

The boy frowned. He needs more answer "What do you mean 'was'?" Jimin kept quiet for a minute before he mumbled out,"He's dead".

Jinwoo let out a small 'ouh'. He never been in this kind of situation but he wants to know more so he try to ask very carefully, "I'm sorry but may I know what happened?"

Jimin let out a sigh before telling him the truth.

                        -Years ago-

A brown hair boy crouched down as he saw cat rubbing it's body to his leg. He crouched down and a started patting it softly. The furry creature lean to his soft touch, feeling comfortable with him.

"Hyung!" A loud voice was heard. He look back to see a blonde boy running toward him. As soon as he recognized the boy he frowned."Jimin?" The blonde boy crouched down beside him and without saying anything,playing with the little cat.

"Wait,why are you here? You supposed to be at your dad-"

"Shushh" Jimin put his point finger on the older lips, signaling him to stop talking."I know, I know hyung!"He let out,half shouting. The older flinch by the sudden loud voice the younger made. The younger seem to noticed it and lower his head, mumbling out a 'sorry'. The older just shrugged and pat the boy's back to give him support.

"Why are you skipping your dad's lesson again, Jiminie?" The older, known as Taemin,ask softly to the sad boy. He knows the blonde boy have a soft heart. And he knows he doesn't like anything that have to do with crime.Unfortunately, that is the perfect opposite of his family's background. His family known as the biggest mafia ever. The cold hearted mafia who kills and do so many bad things for living. It's really a perfect opposite to this little soft mochi in front him. He likes to help people, any kind of kindness, he loves to do it all.He would sneak out from his dad's lesson just to not hold a gun and shoot a cardboard dummy. No,he never wanted to do that. He would skip trainings period to come to the park they always went to play with strays cats and dogs. When he have no choice but to stay with his other brothers for the training,he'll make excuses, like he have stomach ache,or he's not feeling good and more but his dad had enough of it. So nothing else he could do.No escape,he had to do it. There he will just do everything with no effort at all. He just shoot without looking at the right target. Not using all his strength in hand-to-hand combat and sometimes he ended up hurting himself. The boy will always went to his friend,who's also a brother to him,to share his problems.

Jimin just shut his mouth and continue playing with the cute cat. The older sigh yet again. He patted the younger shoulder, getting the boy's attention.        "Wanna get some ice creams?" and there he goes, the sweet smile along with his crescent eye smile,he nodded frantically.

                              •••

Taemin and Jimin walking around the park, licking their ice creams. They were just enjoying their time when Taemin realized something was off. A man was following them from behind... They were being followed! This can't be good. He have seen this man from where they bought their ice creams. He thought the man was just walking around but no.. He definitely following them! He look to his surrounding and not much people are at the park at this time which making it harder for them to run.

He look down to the small boy and sees him happily eating his ice cream, which mean Jimin doesn't know they were being followed. But either way its not a good thing! Why were they being followed? Did they do something wrong? Then he reminded of something making him look down again at the small boy.

"No way"

Jimin look up to his hyung with furrowed eyebrows, counfused by his hyung's words.Taemin took Jimin's small hand in his own,"I need to use the restroom" the small boy nodded and just follow the older.

When they were inside the restroom, Taemin quickly shut the main door and locked it. He found a small Janitors room.He quickly took Jimin and hide him behind all the cleaning stuff.

"Hyung what are you doing?"He doesn't answer him but just continue with hiding the small boy. Since he was small,its easier for him to hide the boy. Just when he was almost done, a loud bam sound came from the outside of the main door.
"Anyone inside?!" a really deep voice was heard that sent shiver to both of the boys. The man keep banging the door and saying he need to use the restroom. Taemin completely ignore it and turn to Jimin. "Listen Jimin whatever happen don't make any noise and don't come out untill I say it okay?" the younger nodded and shut his mouth,clearly scared by the loud banging at the door.

Taemin got in one of the cubicles and lock it. He took out his phone to call the police. Meanwhile Jimin was holding back tears and trying not to make any sound. He wonder if this was his fault and the only thing he want now is to get back home.

"Hello police, I want to make a report. Me and my brother was being followed by unknown man and now I'm hiding in a public restroom at XXX park! I locked the main door but now he's banging on it! Please help-"

Just when he about to ask for help,he heard the man broke the main. He breath stop at the moment. The man foot steps slowly becoming closer to the cubicle he was in. He can hear the man opening the cubicle doors one by one. He know he have to do something. So he got out of the cubicle,and run as fast as he could to the main door. But today was not his day... The man caught him.

"Where are you going young boy?"the man said in a really sacry tone. The man grabbed him by his neck and lift him up just like that making it hard for him to breathe."L-let mme g-go-GO!"He was struggling to get away from the strong man but of course the man wouldn't bugged at all. "Hello? Are you still there? Hold on we're sen-"

Prak!

The man step on Taemin's phone making it broke to pieces."NO!" Taemin tried to kick the man but it was no use.

"Where is the other boy?! "

"What do you want with him?!" he shouted back at the man,fiercely. The man glared at him but then he took out a knife from his pocket. Taemin eyes widen,as he know his life will end here."No please NO!" Without hesitation the man stabbed Taemin's face three times then he stabbed the lifeless boy on the chest and took out the knife. Then he just throw the boy to the ground. Living the dead body, he walked slowly.
"Now small boy, where are you? Come out now~"

Jimin was soaked wet with his own tears. He coverd his mouth to not make any sound. 'hyung... 'He saw everything with the little gap he have from all the things that were put around him to hide his small body. And he can see the man walking toward the janitors room where he is!

He shut he eyes tight,hoping for him to go away,but when he open his eyes... Their eyes were met. The man make a creepy grin while saying 'gotcha' in a really scary tone. One step closer and the next thing he know was he heard sirens sounds and foot steps running to the restroom direction.

"Fuck"the man quickly get in a cubicle then jumped out of the window easily escaping from the cops.....

A/n
Fvk my school-