-14-

I-this just a shit...

~

"Bye bye Jungkook oppa!"
Jungkook waved at y/n and Jinwoo then drove away. After bid their goodbye, they walk in the school. Just when they entered the school, 4 familiar girls and y/n's new friend Eunji, running to their direction.

"Y/n!"

"Hi unnie!" Y/n hug the closest person which turned out to be Jisoo.

"Umm..y/n, we'll have some project to do at break time so we'll won't eat with you, we're sorry"Jennie said. She know the girl will be sad if one of them is not with her. She's not being clingy but the only time she get to see and hang out a bit longer with her unnie is when the break time. as  expected she saw the girl's smile faded.

Y/n turned her head to Jinwoo besides her. He just kept quiet all the time. She look up with her sad eyes."Oppa y-you too?" Jinwoo really don't want to say no but he had no choice. Couldn't bare to see his cupcake sad, he just nodded.

"Oh.." she sigh. She obviously know the answer but she just need to reassured it and hoping a 'no' for answer. Looks like there's no point of it.

Jinwoo can't stand looking to a sad y/n. He can just quit the whatever project they were on and have lunch with his special girl. But he don't want his good reputation to be ruined. Is not like school is more important than y/n, of course not! So he need some help. He gave Jisoo a look that said 'do something'. Jisoo immediately get it and quickly made up something...

"Um..ah y-y/n,how about we go and have playdate at your place? We can play games with kookie oppa and Tae tae oppa!"

Oh god please make her smile... please...

The older keep praying for the younger to agree with the suggestion. it seems that the prayer was answered. The girl's head perked up and a sweet smile plastered on her cute face. Fuh, thank god...

"Yess!! It's been a long time since we had playdate!Okay we'll have playdate today!"and just like that y/n back to her cheerful self.

"C-can I go too?" The sudden question from Eunji made y/n's cheering stop. Right,Eunji is her new friend and none of her oppa except Jinwoo know her. She obviously will say yes and have Eunji with them. So again she turned to Jinwoo for reassure it.

For Jinwoo,he doesn't really like the idea of Eunji coming with them,but what else can he do? So with a heavy heart,he nodded "yes cupcake,she can come with us. I'll call Jin hyung later,okay?" He agreed even when the bad feeling about Eunji keep telling him to make y/n and the other girls to stay away from her.

"Yeay,thank you oppa!"

"Yeay, we'll have playdate! I can't wait to beat Kookie oppa in Overwatch. I'll get my revenge today! You should tell him to get ready"Lisa burst out. She really think she can beat a grown up man in games. Well you can if you have somekind natural talent of winning games. But i don't think those things exist.

"Whatever Lisa, now lets go to our class. We don't want to be late or else no playdate for us"Rosé remind them. Whoever late for Mrs. Choi's class, they'll have to do all the cleaning in their class. That's mean you'll get home late. As for them getting home late then no playdate.

Rosé took y/n wrist and bid their goodbye to the older first before they went to their class." Bye bye unnie! Bye Jinwoo oppa! See you guys later!" And with that they le-

" Hey wait for us! "

...-left without Lisa and Eunji. So the two quickly catch up with the other two.