-8-

"Y-y/n! Can we stop?im tired..." Jinwoo said trying to catch his breathe since he was running so hard. The two of them were playing at the park with other kids. Of course Jinwoo was only supervised y/n all the time.He would catch y/n when she slides down the slide and pushed her on the swings and now  Jinwoo tried to catch y/n who was running away from him.

Y/n panting since she was tired too from all those running."O-okie, im tired"they stopped running and sat on a bench not far from the playground.They chatting and joking together but then y/n asked something that jinwoo totally forgot
"Oppa where your present?" Jinwoo looked at her confused before facepalm himself after a few seconds.

"Oh yeah,i totally forgot about it" he said getting closer to her. Then he whisper something to her. At first she smiled excitedly and all but after that she pouted and whine."Oppa that not a present~" she swing her legs and arms back and forth showing her protest. Jinwoo laughed and mocked her pout.He said the present is bringing her here without any her other brothers.

"Okay,okay im just kidding. The present is an ice cream but you already ate it at home so...."he glanced at y/n who was waiting for him to continue but she cut it off.

"nNoOoo! I want ice cream again! Please......" She looked at him with her puppy eyes and blinking it rapidly.

Jinwoo know her favorite thing is ice cream and her favorite ice cream shop was not so far from the park. It been a long time since he go there with y/n. So he decided to buy her ice cream and eat it here since the weather were really nice.

"Okay, you got me but don't tell your oppas"she nodded." Okay lets go" jinwoo hoped down from his seat and picked y/n up to help her down.They bought their ice cream and boy y/n can't stop licking her ice cream as her life depends on it. They sat down on a bench, enjoying their ice cream and the nice weather.

"Oppa?" Jinwoo hummed as he licked his ice cream."my 2nd present?" Jinwoo smiled and he got something out of his pocket and hide it in his hand."Please hold this for me and close your eyes"he gave y/n his half eaten ice cream. Y/n looked at him with questionable look but do as he said.

She felt something running on her neck but didn't open her eyes."can i open?" she giggled."Nope, not quite yet. Wait i almost done annnnnnd.... done! You can open now"he took both his and y/n's ice cream to let her see her present.

Its a gold necklace with a heart locket. There a small like a snowflake on it and a bling in the middle of it. When she open it, it was a picture of her and Jinwoo, smiling happily.

 When she open it, it was a picture of her and Jinwoo, smiling happily

She seem speechless. It was so beautiful that it made her can't let out any word."You like it?"Jinwoo asked her because she doesn't seem to say anything. He afraid y/n didn't like his gift."O-oppa~ I love it!" She squealed excitedly and hugged him.Jinwoo sighed in relief."I glad you like it"he gave her the ice cream back and they ate in silent.

After they finished their cold treat, they sat and enjoying the evening breeze."Oppa,promise me you wont leave me" y/n said putting her head on Jinwoo shoulder. He shocked but nodded."im promise cupcake. I won't leave you, I'll stay with you forever. I love you like you're my own sister. Keep that necklace as a sign I'll be with you forever" he hugged tiny y/n by her side and cares her hair softly. Y/n perked up and look at him in the eye. She pulled out her tiny chubby pinky,then she grab jinwoo hand with the other hand.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise"

They made pinky promise and stayed at the park for a bit longer.

Y/n then feel her throat getting dry and thirsty. It must be from all the ice cream she ate before."Oppa im thirsty.."she looked up hoping jinwoo have a solution for her dried throat."umm me too. I'll go get some drinks for us okay? Dont go anywhere, I'll be back okay"y/n nodded and he hoped down from his seat and tell y/n  to stay there.

He leave y/n and run to buy some drinks and return to y/n. After paying for the drinks he run back to the park. But on his way he felt someone was staring at him, he turned to look but there's no one, he shrugged and walked. He felt it again and turned but this time when he turned back, there is a man standing in front of him. He opened his mouth but before he can say anything he felt a thud at the back of his neck and everything when black.

"Hmm when will oppa back?" Y/n started to feel a bad gut in her stomach. Its getting dark but she didn't see Jinwoo anywhere. People around the park started to get less then quiet. The night breeze hit her skin,y/n was shaking. She was scared, tears felt down her eyes running on her cheeks.

"O-oppa s-said h-he be b-back..."

"O-oppa p-promise h-he w-wont l-leave.."

" W-we m-made p-pinky promise.."

" Y-you l-lied o-oppa..."

She pulled off her necklace and look at it before throw it on the ground. She pulled her knees to her chest and buried her face. She cry her heart out. The sky was like feeling the same with her and cry with her. The sky started to pour.

"Y/n! Where are you baby?"

"Y/n are you here?!"

"Please baby where are you?!"

She heard her brothers shouting for her but she didn't bother to shout back. She just sat there and cried.

Jimin spoted a tiny figure on the bench and call Taehyung.

"Tae look there on the bench!"

"Baby its that you?!" Taehyung gasped before run to the figure. Jimin and the rest followed  him.When Taehyung were close enough with her, he knows it was her and run to hugged her shivering body.

"Baby why are you here in the rain?" He asked right away but still in his spot, hugging her tightly. The others came and put her under umbrella.Yoongi took off his jacket and wrapped her with it." Y/n baby, where's Jinwoo?" Namjoon asked her softly.

"I-i h-hate h-him.." she answer between her sobs. Namjoon and the rest of them didn't expect that kind of thing will come out from her mouth but didn't ask more.

Jungkook tried to calm her down and her sobs was now slowly to stop. Jin picked her up and walked to the car. They looked at each other and small sighed escaped their mouths.

"I hate Jinwoo..."

Was the last thing jin heard her before she faint.