-20-

Head to toe in black, hands in pocket, he wait for a good timing.

"Bye bye guys"

He smirk, recognizing the sweet small voice coming from a girl. In his position, he's ready to snatch the girl away.His right hand has a cloth to cover the girl's mouth. He took one step forward, ready to act on the right time.

The small footsteps becoming closer. He move, one step forward. The girl's footsteps get closer and closer.  He start to count...

¹
²
³

and
-

Hard stick of something is the only thing he remembered he felt before black out.

A sigh was heard. It's coming from a boy. The boy took out a phone from his pocket and clicked on a contact. A few seconds later the call connected to the other line.

"Hyung, there's another one" was the only thing he said before he end the call. Another sigh coming out from him.

•••••••

-meeting room-

"He is the third one in this two weeks!" Jin stated,eyes piercing a man body, beat up and tied on a chair.

J-hope came in the meeting room after he done dealing with their clients about the new guns that just arrived. He took a chair and put in in front of the beat up man, chair backwards, before sitting down, looking completely terrifying with his dark gaze.He just sat there doing nothing but the man in front of him feels like his body were being cut up with that look J-hope giving him.

Jimin sigh,"He's not gonna stop right" ending with a sigh again, he dangle his head off the chair. "He won't stop until he get what he wants" Jungkook replied, legs crossing with a cigarette between his fingers. He does that when he just really stresses out and don't know what to do. And that's how exactly he is feeling right now.

They were talking about the situation when the door open revealing Taehyung in his casual outfit. Today was his turn to pick up their little sis and now a new family member, Jinwoo. His relation with Jinwoo is still strained since the incident day.He sat down beside Jungkook, leaning back to the chair. Worried can be read on his face, although he's trying to hide it behind his hood.

"Does she suspect anything?" Jin ask as soon as Taehyung sat on his chair. He shook his head weakly, no as an answer. Sighs can be heard in the room."Thank God she's not" Jin said, letting out a relief sigh.

"But we still have a problem here" Jimin point at the tied up man."Well make it triple" Jungkook added.

From the last two weeks Changwoo have been sending men to kidnap y/n. How did they know it was Changwoo? All the men he had sent have a similar tattoo. It's their gang's logo. So they knew when they first saw the tattoo on the first guy Jinwoo caught. He was watching y/n for a few days. Then one day Jinwoo caught him being really close with y/n with a knife in his hand. Also for the past two weeks, Jinwoo was just putting his whole attention on y/n. For now he had caught three of them including the man tied up in front of the gang's members.

Soon the other two men were dragged into the room. RM, the leader of the gang, walk up to them. The tied up men,all have a poker face on even though they were scared to deaths. A well known mafia leader is in front of them, and they know they'll will never sees the sunlight ever again. This man in front of them is known by his way of killing people, with bare hand. Yeah bare hand, in a snap.

RM sigh, with his deep voice he spoke ,"I'm not feeling of doing anything to you today" he said. The men let out their breathes they didn't even know they were holding. RM smirk, he harshly pull the man's chin, who is in front of him before adding to his incomplete sentence. "It doesn't mean you don't get your punishment" he said with the smirk. Letting go of the man,he walk back to his seat. Taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Okay I don't think this will end until he gets what he want. And I'm sure he's gonna send another man to kidnapp y/n. I'm thinking maybe one of us can go and watch her for the whole school day"

" How can we know when he gonna send another man?"J-hope after a long time keeping himself quiet.The rest nodded. "Yeah,we can't be around the school everyday. That'll be so obvious" said Taehyung, agreeing with his hyung.

"I think from what we have here, maybe he will sent another one in three to four days"Suga utter out his logical thinking. The rest again nodded. It does make sense.

"Who will go then?" Jin's question made them look up at each other.

"I will go" Jimin raised his hand. "I'll finish him and send him back to their gang as a death threat. It should be easy" he said, shrugging.With that, other members nodded agreed with him.

••••••

Next week, like how they planned, Jimin goes to the school. They're making sure that  y/n know nothing about this or else the said girl will be in trauma again knowing someone is after her.

With his disguise, he walk around the school, supervising y/n from her class window. Until the break time, he wait near y/n's class before following her from afar. He wonder where Jinwoo is. He supposed to be with her all the time.

"I think I need to use the restroom. You guys can go first" y/n said to her friends and change her direction to the restroom. Jimin stopped before start walking again when he feel his in a good distance with her.

Just when Jimin turned his heel to the corner where the restroom is,he saw a man in hood walking behind his sister.

Bingo!

Jimin quickened his steps. When he close enough, he punch him to make him weak then dragging him into a storage room.

A punch was given to him before he was thrown back by the man. He was wearing a mask and the hood is covering his eyes. He can't see who he is, but he knows this man is a strong rival.He got up and start to fight with him in that narrow space. They fight until one of them became weak...

and it's Jimin. The man is now on top of him.

"Tch, can't believe I can see you in this state again"

Jimin was confused. Does he know this man? The man raised his hand to knock out Jimin. He close his eyes, waiting for the impact.

Bam!

The door burst open and a boy came in ,took an old chair then smash it on the man.Jimin was bewildered at first but soon he recognizes the boy. It's Jinwoo. He use the chair to block the man from punching him again.

"Hyung! Get up! What are you doing!"

He finally become aware of his surrounding and realized what is happening in this small narrow space. He got up at the same time the man broke the chair and Jinwoo was thrown away.

Both man were fighting each other when Jinwoo see a syringe in Jimin's jacket pocket. He know what's in there so he took it and stab it on the man's neck. The man slowly become weak and fainted a minute later.

Jimin sigh,"Thank you" he mumbled to Jinwoo. He walk carefully to the man to see who is it.

Does he know me?

Have we met before?

His curiosity make him took the hood off revealing the man's black locks. He let out a nervous sigh before pulling down the mask. He, for some reason, feeling nervous to do so but his curiosity got the best of him.

As he opened the mask, he was shocked. The man. He have seen this man before. A name slipped out his lips making Jinwoo confused.

"Taemin..."

[A/n] sorry if i keep making you wait..and thank you so so much for 10k reads...ilyy🤗

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTS
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜