-30-

This is some long shit, I've tried :(
___________________________________

2.45 a.m

With quiet steps, he walked down the hospital hallway along with heavy heart. Finding a door with stairs hiding behind it, he opend and grab tightly on the stair's rail. One by one he put his foot on the staircase heading up to the next level of the house of sick people.

Room 0613...

He stood in front of it,hands trembling to reach the handle. The guilt start to eating him up once again, as he took a step back, wondering if it'll be better if he decided to go back and never come again. But he knows way deep in his heart want to just burst the door open and hug her. Heavy yet shaky breath leave his mouth as he step back closer to the door. Hands again trembling for the handle to the point he need his other hand to stop it for trembling so much. He pulled down the handle slowly. It opened...

As quiet as possible he step in and close the door. Slow steps toward the bed, as he saw the person lying on the bed,sleeping peacefully, his sight start to blur as tears form in his already puffed eyes. Jimin quietly stand in front of the bed few feets away, crying silently. "I know you would come" a very familiar voice echo the room. Despite not being aware of who's in the room, Jimin didn't flinch at all knowing well his brothers wont leave their little sister alone...after what he did.

Taehyung got up from the couch next to the bed walking slowly to Jimin, who still standing on his previous spot when he first came in. With a soft voice he ask the crying boy, "Hey, did you eat something today?" Taehyung didn't expect him to answer, but he sure the question let jimin know that he wasn't hating on him because of what happened. Or at least Jimin could know that there's no tension between the two and let him relax a bit.

Taehyung sigh moving his body to the person Jimin's looking at. "She was asking for you before" taehyung said that made jimin instantly looking at him for more explanation. Why would she ask for a person who almost kill her?  And it was her own brother? She must hate him so much.

"She ask where were you and wonder if you were okay" Again another wave of tears rushed down Jimin's red cheeks. After what he did, she still care for him? Jimin cried harder this time, he loud sobs fill the room and his shoulder constantly jolted because of his intense crying.

Teahyung quickly rushed to his hyung when Jimin seem to having trouble with breathing. At first Jimin flinch at the touch and Taehyung could feel his body tense up, but soon melt into the younger's touch. Oh how he missed to be touch like this. He misses all the hugs, cuddles and also kisses from y/n. Jimin feel his body relax for the first time in a while as Taehyung slowly rubbing his back with his other hand holding Jimin's. Soon his cries die and soft sniffles could be hear. Taehyung pulled him to the couch and cuddle him. Jimin obeyed, as much as he want to run away the younger really giving comfort he lost and was craving for.

After sometimes, Jimin finally had the courage to speak up, "Tae" the hoarse voice sound and Taehyung hummed in response. "Do you think she still loves me?" Tae didn't answer as Jimin keep going "I think she hates me. I left her alone. I know she hates being alone. We all know that very well. And-and I didn't even noticed Changwoo's right-hand man was following us and he-" "shh dont have to push yourself" Tae shush him when he start to sobs again. Tae softly rub his back comforting him.

"Jimin, she's not gonna hate you. She loves you too much. Even though at this point i dont know if we're blood related, but still she is our little sister and forever will be. She's our family. We're a family. Nothing's gonna change that." Tae paused himself to look at the older, when he sure the other still calm he continues, "She saw how you marched back at him when you first saw her on the floor. She know you didn't mean any of that to happen and she knows very very well you always want to protect her at all courses even if that mean you have to sacrifice yourself for her. She still loves you Jimin. She forever loves you. She'll never hate you"

After the long confession, they were left in silent. Just a soft tiny snores coming from the girl on the hospital bed. Currently its 4 in the morning and y/n will wake up soon for her medicine. Jimin told Tae he have to go but tae insist him to stay untill y/n wake up. "I dont think I can face her yet but I'll come again" Taehyung agreed. Jimin took a last glance at his sister. He thanked Taehyung for the night and walk towards the door but stop in track when taehyung call him again.

"Dont you want to at least give her a kiss?" Jimin turn his body to Taehyung then to y/n on the bed, laying. He slowly bring his leg close to the left side of the bed and finally get to see a clear view of a small angel he had missed so much. She look so peaceful while sleeping and that made jimin sighs in relief knowing she'll be safe, at least for now.

He doesn't know where the courage come from but he found himself leaning in close to the sleeping Sleeping Beauty's face. He kiss her temple sofly and mumbled a quiet 'i miss you'. He again thanked taehyung before walking to the door once again,

"Jimin oppa?"

Jimin stop in his track again and swing his body to the voice who called him. There y/n is looking at him while sitting up from her laying position. Eyes as big as ever looking at the person she was looking for. The girl face soon lit up recognizing the man and a beautiful smile spread widely on her face. "Oppa you're here! I was waiting for you!" she chimmed excitedly, pushing away the hospital blanket and standing up on the bed. She makes grabby hands to taehyung for him to pick her up. When the small feet touched the cold floor, she quickly run up to Jimin who froze in his spot. She hug the man's leg tightly as if he would run away if she dont. "Jimin oppa i miss you!" at this jimin cant hold himself anymore and pick the small girl up to hug her tight. New tears run down his cheeks as he took in the small girl scent he had missed. Although his sobs doesn't go unnoticed by the girl and ask, "Oppa why are you crying? You don't like to see me?" y/n titled her head to the said boy as he shook his head aggressively.

"No, no baby, I love to see you. I miss you too baby. I miss you so so much that I thought I would go crazy if I dont see you" he confess. Y/n smile and brush away Jimin's tears with her small hand. Oh how much Jimin loves the gentle touch of her hand. Jimin took a real close up look on his baby, examine every features of her face before kissing every part of it with words of 'I love you' and 'I miss you' in between. Y/n giggles at the feels and kiss Jimin's cheeks that make him stop. Once their eyes met, Jimin knows he have to say it. Doesn't matter if the girl understand or not but he must do it for his own sake. He put the girl down and took both of her small hands in his own.

"Baby, I'm here to actually apologize to you. You here because of me. I-i didn't take a g-good care of you. I-I'm really s-sorry. I-i love you so much but i don't know what i was thinking when i left you. I'm sorry i really really sorry. I understand if you hate me-" he was cut off with a hug from the girl. He shocked,eyes still running with tears. "You save me oppa, thnak you and I never hate you. I love you so much, Jimin oppa" as the girl said another wave of happh tears rushed down Jimin's cheeks. Hands both tightly secured around the small body of the girl's.

___________________________________

Kay i did do some long ass chapter cuz I've been doing short chapter(writers block) and then i realized it was way too long so i have to cut it but when i cut it it become not so long or so short. Is it good? Idk but hope you enjoy and hopefully I'll update tomorrow. Dont put your hopes to high (ifuhavehopesinthisbookthatis) love you guys💜