-12-

Present...

"Your dad brought me to his company building. He called a doctor that night to treat my broke arm. He told me that i should stay with him but i refused. Then he let me stayed in the company. I've live in there for 4 years until now. The whole company knows me but they promise not to say a thing about me to anyone including you and your brothers. Your dad was so kind to took care of my necessities all of these years and i can't thank him more. He also hired a personal teacher for me so that i can be homeschool and did not miss out on my lessons. But also in the same time I've been trained to become a mafia. Like your brothers, I got through all the tests your dad have provided for me including the special one but im not gonna say anything 'bout it. Your dad told me all about his company and others mafia stuff. I've become one of the youngest assassin in your dad company and of course the whole company know about that. He promised me if I did my best then I can be with you... "

He stopped and look at the younger in her eyes. Grip tighten and small smile with hope in it plastered on his face.

"And he said to be your bodyguard and keep you safe"

"M-my b-bodyguard? Why do i need a bodyguard?" I mean she do have bodyguards all over her house but he's like a personal bodyguard who will always be by her side. She still confused with all the things going on. In the same time she feels sorry for Jinwoo that he had to went through all the bad things in his life on the young age.

"You no need to know all of that cupcake,but now can you forgive me? Im sorry for leaving you but it's really not my fault. I don't want to lose you cupcake, i don't have anyone else other than you and your family. I had made a promise to myself to keep your family safe. That's the only way I can pay your dad back. Besides your family is the only one who i have. My mom died with my little sister who i don't even know if she was born or not. My dad probably didn't care about me at all. He always abused me back then but when i with you all of that gone and that's why it makes you special. I don't want to lose you. Please cupcake? Please... "His once dried eyes now were fill with tears again. He miss his mom one of the most special person in his life, he doesn't want to lose another one.

Y/n felt her heart softened. Her egos gone, and what she feel now is guilt and feeling of missing someone. She been quite for a while and it made Jinwoo think that she didn't want to forgive him. He let out a sigh.

Looks like she still need a little bit more time... He thought.

Just then he heard sobbing sounds came from her and perked his head up to see y/n in the verge of crying.

"미안해요 오빠~"
("Im sorry oppa~")
She put her arm around him for hug. It's kinda hard for her short arm but she tried to stretch her arm for a big hug.
Key word: tried.

Jinwoo was shocked of the sudden action. Omg she hugged me! Is she already forgave me now? He couldn't think straight but gladly returned the hug. Ah well,he had to hug her cause y/n seem having hard time to hug his body that is almost two times bigger than her small body.

They sat together still in each other embrace and tell each other how much they missed the old them. They laughing and smiling together, putting back all the missing pieces.

Meanwhile -_-

"OMG! Y/n hugged him first!"

"She must've forgave him!"

"They're sooo cute!"

"Ah what's going on?! My eyes! they're filled with water!"

"They're called tears Tae"

"Imma just past out right here"

"Guys calm your ass down!Geez whats wrong with you guys?" Yoongi scoffed. He pushed Jungkook who 'passed out' on him.
They're all overacting! Yes the two were cute but all the screaming and yelling annoyed him. Aish what can i do...