-16-

On phone call

RM
Hyung is y/n there?

Suga
No she's not here. Why did you call me?

RM
We have to go to Busan now. The plane are being set. The Got7 shoot most of the workers. So we need you now and go.

Suga
I get it. I'll be there in 10.

Then he ended the call. Jinwoo look at him,asking with his face." We have to go to Busan"

"I'll stay here. Do you have anything I can use for disguise?"

Yoongi frown." You want to follow them?"

Jinwoo shrugged and nodded. He know something worse will happen if he didn't. Yoongi was feeling the same and he didn't have any other choice.

"Give me your phone" yoongi said more like demanding. He doesn't have enough time. He really need to be at the airport now and go to Busan.

Jinwoo immediately pulled out his phone.
" I think Jimin left his jacket in the backseat and you can use Jungkook's skateboard in the boot"Jinwoo nodded and quickly get out of the car to get the things for his disguise.

After he done,he get to his seat but didn't get in. Yoongi gave back his phone." I put y/n tracker in your phone follow that"Jinwoo nodded and both of them went to a different direction.

~~~~~

"Eunji where's your house?"

"Just a block from here"

After a few minutes walking,the girls arrived in front a big house. Its not a mansion but it is big. Eunji knocked on the door a few times. After seconds past, a tall young man opened the door.

"Oh hey Eunji! Are they your friends?"

Eunji nodded. He invited the girls in. Theirs eyes were wide open when they entered the house. They were amazed by the interior design of the big house.

"You guys can sit here. I'll get you something to drink" the young man said and went to a way that seems like a kitchen.

"Its that your oppa?" Lisa asked,half whispering. Thats common for kids when they went to someone house, right?(that's me)

Eunji nodded her head."Em. You can call him Felix"

The girls frown." That's cool. But what's his real name?"

"Oh uh-"

Suddenly Felix came in giving each girl a small bottle of banana milk. " We're sorry we only have these banana milks at the moment" he said rubbing the back of his neck,feeling sorry.

"Its okay oppa. Its y/n's favorite drink" Jennie point at y/n who's enjoying the sweetness of the milk. Her head perked up when she heard her name. Her eyes meet with Felix's. Eye contact were made and y/n spotted something. Something odd. In his eyes...it was like his eyes were telling his feeling...

Feeling of guilt

Y/n quickly broke the eye contact whe she realized she was staring at him.Embarrassment began to build up in her chest as her cheeks become red.

Felix's lips turned into a small smile."Oh so you y/n?" The said girl just nodded.

"Oh im- aaa-you guys have fun! I'll go first i need to do some work" he get up from his seat. Eunji turned to meet his eyes. Felix got the sign and nodded before he go.

>•Meanwhile with Jinwoo•<

"Great how do i get in?" He asked himself. Although he know no one with him. He looked around the house the girls just went. He sigh. He just really worry about y/n. His bad gut about Eunji never stop. And now y/n with her! What are worse thing can happen than that?!