-28-

Black. All black. I'm surrounded with black. Where am i? I was so confused. I tried to call out but my voices echo back to me. Cold breeze brushed on my skin making me shivers.

"Oppa?"

I swift my body to the familiar voice. I saw her... I saw y/n walking closer towards the mental door when a man in all black came in pointing a gun at her. She gaps loudly trying to run away from him but there's no way of getting out of the room. Her back meet with the wall, eyes wet with tears and body shaking out of fear. I tried to run and save her but my body won't move as I wish it to.

"Please.. "she said in her cries making it sound so low and desperate. I tried again. This time I tried to scream but suddenly my voice wont come out. I use every single strength I have to utter a word but it never come out. My eyes widden is terror when the man flick the safety of the gun and finger ready to pull the trigger. Y/n kept cried for help but no one heard her. I heard her but I can't help her... and I really hate myself because I can't do anything to help her.

I saw the man pull down his mask and my eyes again shot wide seeing the man's features. Y/n cried even more when suddenly a loud bang of the bullet being shoot and the sound of cries disappear. I dropped down to my knees seeing y/n lying on the floor...lifeless. Her dress was soaked with blood. A dry chuckle came from the man echo through out the blank space.

I look up to the man and our eyes met. The man look at me with a sad smile but it quickly change to a mischievous smirk. He laugh looking at my current state. On my knees, crying my eyes out, hands both in fist and teeth clenching. How pathetic. "Why?" I asked but it came out dry. He begin to take a few steps closer to me. At this moment I can't look at him in the eyes anymore.

"Why?" he laughed "You ask why? You should ask that to yourself" I look at y/n's body full with blood. My body shakes as the image of the man's smirk and words plays in my mind. He's right. This is my fault. Y/n died because of me. The scene of y/n getting shoot plays again in my head. "Now that you thought of it. You should think if you deserve to live anymore" with that the man, that's actually me, disappear. Yes, it was me, Jimin.

•••••

As he opened his eyes,he realize he actually cried in his sleep. He look up to see his brothers looking at him with worried expression decorating their faces. "Jimin, are you okay?" ask Jin. As he recognized the face beside his Jin hyung, he realized the soft pat on his head he's feeling right now. It was his other hyung, Hoseok. He lean to the touch to get comfort but start shaking again when he remembers his dream.

"Hey hey listen, Jimin! Calm down okay everything's fine" Jin cupped his face while Hoseok hug him and do circular motion on his back to calm him down. He calmed down after a minute or two." Mind telling what happened?"Hoseok ask softly. He was hesitated at first but open his mouth nonetheless.

"I saw her in my dre- night..nightmare. It was a nightmare"He said quietly as eyes searching for the girl on the bed. The other two follow his gaze and already can guess what was his dream is. Jimin went quiet for a min and look down to his feet remembering every detail of his nightmare,when...

"Guys i saw y/n's hand moving!" Hoseok said going from beside Jimin to the bed beside his lil sister. Jin gave him a weird look like he doesn't believe him. Meanwhile Jimin's eyes are shoot wide as fear and guilt start to eating him up. "I swear it just moved again!" he said again and this time the girl's eyes start to blink open.

For a second the room echo with loud gaps coming from all the males inside the room when the girl's eyes flick open "Hyung call the others!" Hoseok command before looking back at the girl. "Hey baby can you hear me?"

"O... Op-ppa" her voice was so low but its enough to make both of them got goosebumps. One in happiness and the other with mix feelings of greatful, happiness, guilt and fear. Jimin couldn't take it and ran out of the room. Hoseok was confused but he didn't say anything as he's now focusing at his lil sister who just wake up from a coma. Miracle. A total miracle.

All the members came in and surrounded the bed looking at a miracle that just happened in front of their eyes. Some cried in happiness while some cant even utter a word or open their mouth. They're really thankful they still had a chance to see the beautiful smile they've always missed.The whole day was spend with grateful smile but not with him...

I messed up this chapter I'm really really sorry 😭😭😭😭😭