-31-

"What had happened doesn't matter anymore. You didn't mean any of it, but you know your fault rigth?" Jimin nodded. "Never run from the plan and if the situation are out of hand tell at least one member so we all can get inform." Namjoon lecture him while Jimin sitting looking down on his lap. Namjoon knows jimin regrets every single part of the incident and he already got his lesson. He sigh once again before confirming, "we're not gonna cut you from the gang" Jimin look up to his leader and an assuring smile spread on his face.

"Thank you, hyung" he gave Namjoon a small smile. The door were knocked by the other side and opened when Seokjin said 'come in'. Y/n came in with their parents and flash a bright smile that made the whole room lit up. "Annyeong~" she sing sang happily. Everyone greet her with same energy, even Jimin. Yoongi show her seat but she mindlessly sat on his lap. Its not like he care, he love it, plus the other members giving him jealousy look, and he also loves that. While Mr. And Mrs.Kim took a place at the very front of the big oval table.

"Good morning baby. Did you had your breakfast?" Hoseok being the sunshine he is, ask brightly. She hummed, "Mommy made it for me!"clapping her hand like a seal, she beamed excitedly receiving laugh from her mother. She was discharged from the hospital a week ago and getting treated from time to time. The whole house feels so different from when she wasn't there. It's more lively and fill with laughter and smiles.

"Do you know why we all having a meeting here?" Jin ask softly. She shook her head and reply no. The members looking at each other, like giving signal, and as if it on cue the door once again being knocked and opened revealing a boy with the hood on. "Jinwoo oppa?" he put lowered his hood and flash a small smile, "Hey cupcake"

•••••

"So Jinwoo is y/n's biological brother?"

Jinwoo slightly nodded. Their father just told them about what Changwoo means by y/n is his daughter. It's true but he gave up on her custody even before she was born. "You knew about this?" Jin ask Jinwoo but shake his head, "I just knew about this. I went after Mr. Kim on that day when you left to get treated. Some of the stories make sense to me but me myself still confused of what happened. I just knew him killed my mom when she was pregnant and thought the baby was buried with her."

"We were there" Mrs. Kim said that made all attention goes to her. "We're still had alliance with him but we already know about his true intentions. Sooyoung, Jinwoo's mom, secretly being friends with us and help us to get a step ahead of Changwoo when he does his dirty tricks on us. On that day, we're supposed to have a meet up at Japan. When we got there Changwoo was shouting and yelling at Sooyoung about her being pregnant and told her to do an abortion. She refused and he got mad. That's when things got out of hand. He killed her then ran when he realized we were there as well. It was only us and we didn't caught him.We brought Sooyoung to the hospital to get her treated but it was too late. But somehow we got to safe her baby. Even though she was born early she was perfectly fine and we had promised Sooyoung to protect her children. So we took her in and adopted her. As for the police, it'll get way too complicated, we're still active as mafias and were there for underwold works so we just did everything on our own. We're sorry Jinwoo if that feels unfair for you."

Jinwoo just nodded at the mentioning of his name. He cant do much about it. He loves his mother even she didn't had much time with him but the memories he got with her mother is her cooking. His mom never fails to make him meals everyday when she's home. That will forever be his treasured memories.

"So the baby is y/n?"

Mrs. Kim nodded. The memories of her and sooyoung talking about the baby, runs on her mind. The day when sooyoung told her about the name she picked for her baby still fresh like it just happened yesterday. Also on that day sooyoung ask her to take care of her baby if anything ever happened to her. She remembers it all too clearly, without her notice beads of tears slowly running down her cheeks but were quick to wiped off when he felt her husband's hand on her callasped one.

A quiet sniffles also can be heard in the room. All eyes were fixed to the one girl in yoongi's laps, wiping off her tears we her sleeves. "M-mommy is not my real mommy?" she ask in between her sobs. Yoongi softly rub her back giving her comfort,"Its not like that sweetie. I'm sorry you have to know this at a very young age, but eventually you'll understand. I love you just like my own daughter. I made a promise with your real mommy to take care of you. I will never betray her, hm?" her sniffles calm down and the girl nodded.

"Is that why you took me in when you saw me the day I ran away?" Jinwoo ask,eyes fixed to Mr. Kim. He nodded and gave him a smile. A father like smile, that gives Jinwoo some sort if comfort when he sees it.

"Still, why Changwoo trying to get y/n again when he abounded her?" Namjoon spoke up after a while the room filled with silence. He tried to connect the dot of 'why's but something is missing. "He found out about the money and some properties sooyoung's father left for his grandchild. Now that he's gone its safe under jinwoo and y/n names"

"But why only y/n?"

"Because y/n is an easy target. He thought he can still trick y/n into his trap. Jinwoo is an harder target. He's matured and probably knew his intentions. Much harder that Jinwoo can predict him" Mr. Kim explained receiving nodds and 'ooo's from everyone.

"Hey, what about that rascal harin? Is she also Jinwoo's sis-"

"I have nothing to do with her" Jinwoo cut Taehyung coldly, rolling his eyes in annoyance. A fit of laughter can be heard and Mr. Kim spoke up, " Changwoo had another wife and pregnant at that time too but i guess he loved that women more than sooyoung. He didn't know about sooyoung's family being a very wealthy family like that women when he killed her" he just simply shrugged. What a griddy man. They understood why Jinwoo keep the fact he's Changwoo's son as a secret and no longer asking the boy about it and forgive him.

It settled. Everyone knows what happened and understand the situation now. They dont need to worry for something to happen again as their main enemy is gone. Sure there's more to come, but for now its a break for them.

"So now that we sure jinwoo is y/n's brother. What are we gonna do with that?" Jungkook spoke up after a being quiet for the whole meeting. "Joonie oppa jinnie oppa hobi oppa yoonie oppa jiminie oppa taetae oppa and kookie oppa aren't my brothers?" y/n suddenly burts, tears ready to fall at any moment again. The others laugh at her, calling out all her brothers name with red eyes and puffy cheeks make her looks so cute that make everyone burts out loud.

"You'll forever be our sister, baby. Nothing gonna change that." Hoseok exclaim loudly and jumping on his feet excitedly, making y/n also jump on yoongi's lap. She wipe her tears and cheer out loud,jumping down to the floor and run to hug hoseok.

Everyone had a smile on their face as the two hug. This is it. The moment they were waiting for after some unwanted crazy event. But for sure things happend for a reason. Their family reunited and no more misunderstanding between them.

"Jinwoo" Mr. Kim called. "Welcome to the family" again another father like smile spread on his wrinkled face as he got up from his seat and spread out his arm. Jinwoo hesitantly hug him, and he wont lie, it feels so comfortable with a pair of arms wrap around you. And that arms was someone who he can called a 'father'.

Swipe up for the last chapter