-4-

Teahyung pov

*Bam*

"Shit-"

It was the rigth time. I closed y/n's ear with my hands. Lowering my body and buried her face into my chest so she can't hear anything. I look at Yoongi hyung and he shocked but immediately process everything what was happend. I slightly pushed y/n to him. She look absolutely confused at how i acted second ago. But i dont have time to explain to her.

"Get whoever that bastard is. I'll get her to the car. I'll tell Jimin" Yoongi hyung slightly tighten his grip on y/n's wrist. I nodded and go to chase for the bastard who dared to shoots my princess. I saw a man in all black clothes running in hurry. He must be it.
As i chasing him i pull out my phone and call Jin hyung. So he is right. Someone were stalking us and tried to shoot y/n. I wonder if whoever that is one of 'his' people.

"Yeah Tea, what is it?"

"Hyung, we been attacked!" I were out of breath because of running but making sure I'm not losing him.

"What?!"

"He tried to shoot y/n" my breath were getting shorter as i get to approach him. I took a shortcut and lower my voice to Jin.

"We're coming. Open your GPS" with that i end the call. I get to the corner of the dark alley. I wait for him to get closer to the alley and attacked him.He was running and looking back. I smirked, its gonna be easy. I pulled out my leg and he tripped over. I hovered over him and pinned his hand, pulling out his gun and took it away.

Jin pov

As Teahyung end the called, i looked up to see Namjoon and Hoseok with questioning faces.

"What it is hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Lets go find Teahyung"i looked at my phone screen again to located where Tea is.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked. He asking why am i screamed when i on the phone with Teahyung.

"Come with me first"and i tell them as we rushed to Teahyung location.

Yoongi pov

Y/n was shacking in my embraced.
I bet she must be confused and scared in the same time. I tried to calmed her down.But nothing seems to work. Clear tears fall from her eyes, running on her cheeks.

"Shh,shh baby. Everything is fine"i run my fingers through her h/c.I repeatedly saying she's gonna be fine same goes with everything.

I took my phone out to call Jimin when she started to sobbed harder."Hey jimin where are you?" "Umm hyung we are at the spot we were before. Where are you guys? Youre not leaving us right?" "Dont leave us hyung!" I hear Jungkook shout in the back.

"Come to the car" I end the call and look at y/n. Her body still shacking.I put her closer and hug her. She cried in my chest as i slowly rub her back in circle motion.I think she knows what happened. She must had heard the gunshot and imagining it hit her.
"Its okay baby, yoongi oppa is here. He will never leaves you" I whispered on her ear.

The door slide opened out of sudden, revealing Jimin and Jungkook. Y/n turned to see them with tears still running on her cheeks."Baby why are you crying?" Jungkook gasped. Jimin come to me and scooped her into his embrace and comforting her. I felt bad for her. Though we have fun but all of it gone in just a second. Poor my baby......

*Brr* *brr*

My phone rang and i picked up. It was Namjoon.

On call
Namjoon
Hyung you can gome home with y/n now.
Yoongi
Okay. How about you guys?

Namjoon
We have something to do with him.
Yoongi
You got him. Good. Do your work. Dont worry about y/n .She will be fine.

I ended the call and look over to them. Y/n was sleeping in Jimin embrace. I sigh with relief. "Let's go home guys. We need to put y/n to bed" i said and told the driver to take us home."Hm? What about the others?" Jungkook asked."They have work to do"

"Hyung, what actually happened? Why did y/n cried so hard like that? Did something bad happend? And what work that they have? We have a day off today right?" I was about to put my head down when Jimin bombed me with a lot of questions that I slightly groned at him.

I looked up to see him and Jungkook with a hopeful faces. I sigh as i tell them everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: i know it short..... Sorrry😓🙏

-----------------------------------------------------------