-2-

Mr. Kim POV

They all sit in silence. I look at my sons one by one and let out a sigh."Ok guys listen, You remember about my past enemy...? "

They all nodded." Yes of course,how can we forget about him." Hosoek said looking at the maknae line. Of course they wouldn't forget about it.

"I told you that he's dead in a car crashed eight years ago rigth?" They nodded again." Well we just found out that he isn't dead... "

The room filled with silent for a minute straight. Well looking at their face expression they all in a great shocked.

"Wait what?! You mean that bastard is still alive?!"Jin said still in disbelief. I give him a slight nod as respond.

"How can that happen?"Namjoon asked. This is serious. If he still alive their family are in a great danger.

"I dont know yet ..... we just found out about this" "But I know its must be a reason he faked his death.He must planning something" I said seriously. Now its not the time we can play.

Mrs.Kim POV

"Mommy why does daddy look mad at oppa?" Y/n ask me while I tuck her in bed.

I brush her hair smoothly thinking what should I tell her. She's too young for all of this. I kiss her forehead and look in her eyes.

"Daddy is not mad honey. He love you guys more than anything"

"But-"

"Shhh everything is fine sweetie.Now you have to sleep. You have school tomorrow right." I patted her until she asleep.

I sigh and walk in back to the room where they were. Jin saw me walk in and the others talking to their dad.

"Mom did y/n already fell asleep?" Jin asked and I nodded.He really care about her lil sister so much.I glad for that. "So you guys already know why we here right?" They all nodded at my word.

"We must take this really seriously.
He is not like others enemy. We know them really well. He really sneaky. He will do anything for what he want and I mean anything" I said while walking to my husband and sit beside him.

"Your mom is right we know him.But this time he'll be more than that
We need to be ready with anything he will do"

"Yes dad. But we just got a few information about him for now right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes you right but we will give any new information about him to you right away. And I'll give you anything and everything"

Yoongi nodded. He knows what to do since he's the one that in charge on information.

"For now we will tighten the security around the house till we get more information about him"Namjoon said.

"Good. As a leader you have to take care of all of that" Namjoon nodded he know what to do as a leader.

"And about y/n...." I'll stop and turned to them.

"We know mom. We will take care of her. No one can get her hurt or else the person will no longer be on this earth....... even her friends" Jungkook say smiling.The room once again filled with silence. Everyone just looking at him giving 'are you kidding' look.

"What? She our little sister and only princess. I'll kill anyone who dare to hurt her" he still smiling innocently.
"Stop that nonsense Jungkookie" Teahyung elbowed his hand." You're not gonna kill her innocent friends"

" Well duh, I will if they hurt her" he quickly take his away from his hyung then turning his gaze to us again.

"Guys this is not the time to playing around. Listen dont ever leave her again like this"