-17-

Really short chapter-
____________________________________

"Hyung!"

Suga stood straight like a rock. No! Why?! Why he is sounded so worried and in rush? He repeatedly ask himself. Honestly he doesn't want to know. He dont want to know if something bad had happened. But he cant ran away from reality...

"Y/n.."

The only word Jinwoo said before Suga tossed his phone to J-hope. Eyes burning. Dark. If he can bomb the place, probably he would do that when they first came here. His anger just clearly showing on his face. If this is a kind of anime scene, Suga body will probably have fire all around him. But no, this is reality. And in reality, if you died, then you died. No such a thing you can come back to life.

And just like that the fighting start.  BTS verses GOT7. Guns being fired can be heard here and there. Bullets everywhere. And shouting can also be heard from both gangs.

J-hope on another hand was still on phone call with Jinwoo.

Jinwoo
Hyung! Y/n and her friends have been taking away! She's in a black van and I trying to catch them! I can't use y/n's tracking. I think they found out about it and throw it but i will cacth up with them.

J-hope
We'll get there later! I'll send a backup! Make sure your tracker is on, they'll use that to find you!

End call

J-hope quickly shoved the phone in his pocket after sending a emergency of needing a backup to Jinwoo's location. Grabbing his gun to help the others. One thing have been set in his mind. Perhaps this one thing have been set in all of the BTS members mind...

One thing,

The Got7 must died....
____________________________________

Urgh, my head hurts!

Wait... What happened?

Why it's all dark?

Where am I?

So many questions stuck in her mind. She can't remember anything. The only thing she remember is she drinking the delicious banana milk.... Oh wait didn't I with jennie and jisoo unnie along with lisa?

And Eunji

Yeah she remember, they went to Eunji's house to play ...

Hmm maybe I 'accidentally' fell asleep.. I should probably get up now..

Wait..my hands... I can't move it..my legs too.. what's going on?

Panic rushing in her. She's scared. She don't know what happening.... Tears starting to form in her big doe eyes. She wants her oppa.She want this to stop. If this a dream,this is the scariest nightmare she ever had! But what make her even more scares is she knows this is not a dream...

Its real..

"Oh I think someone is waking up"

She heard a man voice. But that's not one of her oppa. And it makes her even more scared than she is now. One by one tears dropped from her eyes before it spilled like a river non-stop on her cheeks.

That's when someone opening whatever the thing that covering her eyes. Then she saw all 8 men...

She doesn't know how to react to this situation. The only thing she knows,she want her oppa.

"Oh sweetie don't cry" a man said approaching her.

"We won't do anything to you unless your oppa don't do the things we want"another man said.

Her oppa...do what thing?

She shook her head. Mouth trying to force a word out of her throat. But it didn't, just the tears showing how much she is scare right now. Maybe the tears isn't enough.

She's trembling when she saw a quite familiar face. Felix. He looking at her fragile body. He really doesn't want to do this but its a order from the leader, he had no choice.

A man besides Felix saw his expression change when he saw y/n face. He smirked. He pushed Felix with his arm and going forward to the girl,tied on the chair. He put mischievous smirk on his lips making him look even more intimidating than he already were.

Y/n body froze. The man slowly approaching her. More tears running falling down just by seeing his smirk. The man finally in front of her then he kneeling down to her level.

He pulled out his hand to wipe off her tears while saying,"Don't cry-"

Zapp!

A blade get in between y/n cheeks and the man's(almost touching) hand.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT!" The man screamed. Y/n flinched by the loud voice.All the men's heads snapped to one direction. To the railing on the second floor. And there's a boy...

Jinwoo

"Dare to touch her,then you lost your hand"

He jumped off the railing and glare to  each men in the room. When his eyes landed on y/n trembling body,he felt his anger and sadness mixed up together. He can't see his cupcake like this. Eyes puffy red. Lips and body trembling. She looks hopeless.

"Who the hell are you,boy?" One of them said.

"Me? That's nothing to do with you"he said, trying to calming himself.

8 vs 1,huh? Not that hard. Jinwoo have been in a fight with 10 grown up men.

"Left the girls and we all safe without a fight" he stated.

The leader scoffed," Who do you think you are?"

"Me"he said scoffing back.

" Aish this kid really wanna die today"a man said laughing a little and looking at the ground. The second later, he ran towards the boy to punched it but jinwoo quickly dodge it.

"Is that only what you got" he said, provoking.

"You!"the other men gritting theirs teeth.

All the men running towards him in the middle ready to dodge all the attacks but it all stop when a man got shot on his shoulder.

"You don't want to start the fight without us right?"

*Im sorry i know nothing about stray kidz
*Pls point out my mistakes