Chapter 26

Seulgi's P.O.V.

"Stop with whatever you are doing." I heard Irene whisper.

I cleared my throat. "Umm...what are you doing?" I asked her, shaking a bit.

"I know that you wanted to leave this bedroom already, but look at the it. It sooo comfy!!" Irene got off me and started jumping up and down the bed.

"Yah, you scared me back there. I thought that you're going to do something...else." My voice trailed a little at the end.

"Hmm, I'm guessing you were thinking something much more different to what I was thinking. Am I right?" She stopped jumping and turned to face me. I was surprised when she seductively bit her lip and winked at me.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Irene really knows the power that she holds."

"Oh my goodness, are they really going to do it?!?!"

"Come on Seulgi, this is your chance!!"

I know that what Irene is thinking right now was way different from what she did earlier. Should I? Or should we really...

I faked a yawn and stretched my arms. "Yah, what are you talking about? I thought that you wanted to sleep a while ago already, that's why you pushed me on the bed." I tried to look at her innocently and saw her face fell.

"Oh, yeah, right. I was really sleepy that's why I practically dragged you to lay down on this big...comfy...bed. A bed that will practically let you do anything you...want."

I tried to contain my laughter because it's obvious that she's not happy with my not-so-innocent self. What's happening with this girl?!?! Is this the effect of the City of Love???

"Come on, let's change into our pajamas so that we can go to sleep already. Tomorrow's going to be our last day here in Paris, so we should really make the most of our time here." I gently pulled Irene out of the bed to let her change into her sleepwear.

"Fine."

"You can change first. I'll change into my pajamas after you." With that, Irene dragged herself to the bathroom and left me to wonder what really happened a while ago.

Is it possible that Irene has feelings for me? If she has, what would happen then?

***

I changed into my pajamas after Irene did. As I entered into the bedroom, I saw Irene sitting on the bed, with her head hanging down low.

"Why is my wife upset?" I slowly went to sit down the bed beside her. I then hugged her back and placed my chin on her shoulder. Irene didn't move an inch so I just sat there, with her back on my arms.

"It's nothing. I'm just really tired right now."

"Lay down here, I'm going to give you a massage." I retracted myself from her and tapped the space next to me.

"Why? Is this something to make it up for what you did?"

"What? What are you talking about?" I began thinking of all the possible things that I did to make her feel this way. My thoughts then halted when I remembered turning her down just moments ago.

"Oh, that? Whatever you are saying, this has got nothing to do with it. I just want to give you a massage since you gave me one the night we got married. Oh wait, stay here. I almost forgot about something."

I went to get some scented candles from the cabinet near the bed.

"What's that for?"

"Nothing, I just think that it would make the atmosphere much better." I started to light up the candle and placed in near the bed side.