Chapter 6

Seulgi's P.O.V.

Since Irene and I still don't have our own house as a couple, we both decided to temporarily stay with the other members since we have no choice. When we came home after our little 'hangout' yesterday, you can probably tell that the other members are waiting at the door for us, smiling widely. I didn't know why, but Irene was blushing. I wonder why? Do they know already? About Irene and I? That's not possible, who could possibly told th--

"Seulgi-yah, get up, we're going somewhere." Irene said as she barged into my room.

"Where are we going?" I asked her, confused.

"Since you decided to take me out yesterday, it's now my turn. I'll take you somewhere and maybe we can grow a lot closer with each other." Irene answered my question while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh." That's the only thing that I said, still confused why she's acting shy when I'm around her.

"You don't need to rush though, we're going to leave in the afternoon."

"Huh? If we're going to leave in the afternoon, why did you tell me about this this early? And are you already wearing your casual clothes? Are you ready to g--" Irene cut me off.

"I was just trying some of my clothes, you know, if it still fits me." Irene said, trying to come up with excuses.

"You weren't gaining weight, so why would you try on your clothes? Ohhh, it seems like you're excited? Are you looking forward to our little 'date'?" I said, trying to tease Irene.

"Yah, that's not it! I said I was trying on my clothes! I felt like I was gaining weight so I tried some on! It doesn't necessarily mean that I am excited! And why would you say that it's a date? I wouldn't say that it's a date since it feels like we're just hanging o--"

"Yahhh, Baechu-ssi~, stop it. You're rambling." I held my index finger to her lips to make her stop talking.

Irene's now a blushing mess. She waited for seconds to pass before saying anything. She then slapped my arm so that my index finger wouldn't stop her from talking anymore.

"Who said that you could call me that? We're just starting to become a couple and you're already that flirty?" Irene said as she went to leave my room.

Before completely leaving, she turned around. "Seulgi, just be ready, okay? We don't have all day to hang-out."

When Irene closed the door, it left me smiling. I didn't know why, I'm just smiling. Maybe I'm happy. Maybe this whole husband and wife thing isn't bad at all.

***

It was already 1:00 in the afternoon and just like what Irene told me, I'm already ready ahead of time. Irene is a meticulous person that's why she really wants everything to go according to plan. I went down the stairs and saw Irene and Yeri talking.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them.

"Nothing. Come on Seulgi, let's go." Irene left a laughing Yeri. I looked at her weirdly.

"What?" Yeri asked me while trying to make a serious face.

I ignored her and went to catch up with Irene. I guess she's really in a hurry.

I went outside and saw Irene already riding her car. I hopped inside the passenger's seat and decided to put on my seatbelt. As I was trying to wear my seatbelt, I didn't know why, but I was struggling. I was struggling to wear it all by myself. Irene saw me and decided to help.

"Yesterday when we hangout, you we're acting all cool and now, you can't even put your seatbelt on." Irene said.

"Thank you hehe. I guess there's something wrong with this seatbelt?" Irene looked at me for a few seconds and decided to ignore me again. What's wrong with her? Is she on her period or something?