Chapter 19

Seulgi's P.O.V.

Irene and I both have a schedule for today so we haven't seen each other since last night. I decided to treat her to some restaurant tonight since I want to make it up for what Sunmi unnie did yesterday. I don't know why, but Irene looks really scary when she's jealous. Well, I guess that I need to stop her from getting jealous starting from now on. I decided to call her to tell her about my plan for tonight. After a few rings, Irene answered her phone.

"My Baephrodite!!! How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Why are you calling me? I thought you have a schedule for today?"

"I just want to check up on my lovely wife and see what she's doing."

"I don't believe you. I can sense that you want to tell me something." Wow, she really knows me well.

"Uhh...I was wondering if maybe...you would like to go out with me tonight. But if you're still busy, it's okay. I ca--"

"Yah, I'll go. I think that we can wrap things around here before it reaches nighttime. And why are you nervous to ask me out? Remember, we're already married and married couples often go on dates."

"Hehe...I didn't say that it was a date, but oh well. Sooo, I guess I'll pick you up at 8?"

"Alright."

"Bye honey, I love you!! Mwahhh" I hanged up the phone before Irene could talk. I was so embarrassed and I can still feel that Irene was a bit mad at me. I just hope that this 'date' would make her feel better.

***

Time passed by really quickly and it was now ten minutes before 8. Irene told me to pick her up from our apartment since she decided to stay there after her schedule. I am currently standing in front of the door, preparing myself to knock. I knocked three times and the door opened, revealing Irene in a black muscle shirt dress I was busy checking her out until I heard Irene clear her throat.

"Ohhh I'm sorry, you just look really...beautiful." I said timidly.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. Come on, let's go." Irene replied cockily. I playfully rolled my eyes and led her towards my car.

"So, where are you taking me?" Irene asked as we were now heading towards our destination.

"Just some restaurant that I searched up online."

"What's the special occasion?"

I stopped the car because of the stoplight. I took Irene's left hand as I looked at her directly.

"Can't I take my wife on a date without any occasion? You said it yourself that married couples often go on dates." Irene was staring intently at me as I kissed her hand. I saw her blushing slightly. Yes!! My plan is working!!

The stoplight turned green and I started to drive towards our destination. Since I am holding Irene's hand, I switched the gears together with her hand. Irene just giggled because of my actions.

Few minutes have passed and we already reached the restaurant. Being a gentlewoman I am, I went to Irene's side and opened the door for her before letting her out. The place wasn't really that fancy. It was quite a simple yet elegant. The place wasn't packed so we were able to find a seat instantly even without making a reservation.

"This place is nice." Irene commented as we took our seats.

"Yuppp, that's why I took you here. I lied when I told you that I searched this online. Well, I did, to check if it's still open. I used to come here with my family when I was little." I smiled.