Chapter 2

Seulgi's P.O.V.

It was already 11:00 in the afternoon. There's only two hours left before I meet my partner. I am currently trying to decide what clothes I am going to wear in order to look decent in front of my partner.

"Is this okay?" I asked myself while raising a plain white shirt.

"Nahhh, it's too plain." I said as I threw the shirt across the room.

30 minutes have already passed and I still don't have anything to wear. I don't know if it is because I am picky when it comes to my outfits or maybe because I'm nervous of what will be my partner's first impression of me.

I kept on searching for another 5 minutes; after that, I gave up. "AHHHHH!!!" I sighed and went to lay down on my bed. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw Irene unnie, all dressed up, as if she was going somewhere important. I have to admit, she looks pretty.

"Yahhh, Seulgi-yah." Irene unnie said snapping her fingers in front me.

"Huh? What? Were you saying something?" I responded, my cheeks a little flustered.

"I asked you what you were doing. Your room looks a mess and I went to check up on you cause I heard you screaming. It kinda worries me a bit." She said, whispering the last part.

"Oh, umm, I was planning to head out with Joy. I promised to take her somewhere today. I was supposed to choose my outfit but I can't seem to find the perfect clothes to wear." I replied looking at Irene.

When I looked into Irene's eyes, I noticed that she wasn't listening to me. She was just staring at my lips.

"Umm, Joohyunnie? Is everything okay?" I asked, waving my hand in front of her.

"Oh right, you said that you were going somewhere and you couldn't pick an outfit. Is that correct?" I nodded in response.

She placed her hands on her chin and started thinking. "Is the place where you are going, fancy? Or not? If it is not, then you can wear casual clothes." She said while pulling me inside. She closed the door and faced me.

"Um, it's nothing fancy, and actually, I have already decided what to wear so bye unnieee." I said dragging the 'e' while trying to push her outside the room.

I stopped pushing her when she faced me and looked into my eyes intently.

"I don't believe you. Look at your room, it's a MESS." She said with an authoritative tone.

"I know, I know, that's why I decided to wear this!" I said, pointing at the clothes that I am currently wearing.

"Yah, don't fool me. You're going to head out while wearing your pajamas?" Irene answered back, chuckling a little.

I mentally slapped myself and sighed. Why would I take a bath and then wear my pajamas again?!

"Ohhhh hehe." I warmly smiled at Irene unnie, acting cute.

"Seulgi-yah, you don't need to be embarrassed. I can help you choose an outfit to wear." Irene unnie said while rummaging through the pile of clothes that are scattered all over my room.

"What about this one?" She asked, raising the white shirt that I threw earlier.

"Isn't it too plain?"

"It's not like you're going on a date with Joy. This one's actually fine, you can just fold it a little higher to make it look like a crop top since it's hot these days." She said while giving me the shirt.

"Isn't she aware that she's still hot in every outfit she wear? Even a garbage bag would look great on her." Irene said in a low voice while walking towards the door.

I pretended that I didn't hear what she just said. Although, my face says otherwise. I am a blushing mess right now. Why am I blushing?!?!

I started slapping my face, hoping that it will turn back to normal. Irene unnie heard it and instead of heading out of my room, she went back inside.

"Omo, Seulgi-yah, are you okay? Why is your face so red? Are you sick?" She said worriedly while holding my forehead.

"No, no, unnie, I'm fine. It's just a little hot here. You know, 'cause the aircon's broken." I said, trying to make an excuse.

Irene unnie felt relieved after hearing what I just said. She was about to leave when I stood up and held her wrist to make her face me.

"Irene unnie, can I ask you something?" I said looking directly on her eyes. She nodded in response, a little shocked in what I just did.

"Why are you all dressed up? Are you going out on a date or something?" I said while checking out her outfit or maybe checking her out.

"Wendy and I are going somewhere really important and I wanted to look good, that's why I planned my outfit for today." She said, a little bit nervous while looking at something.

My eyes traveled on where she was looking and I realize that I am still holding her wrist.

"Oh right, sorryyy." I immediately let go of her wrist and right now, we both have flushed cheeks.

"Can I ask where exactly are you two going?" I asked while looking down on the floor.

"Someone invited me to go ziplining and I asked Wendy to join me since I am afraid of heights."

Did I hear it right? Is she going ziplining too? Is it possible for Irene unnie to become my wife, I mean my partner? No, it's no--

My thoughts were interrupted when Irene shouted at me.

"YAHHHH! Are you even listening to what I am saying."

"What? Oh, yes, I was listening. I'm just a little tired. You know, because of all this searching for my outfit and stuff."

"Well then, I better get going, I don't want to be late. You too should better start getting ready now or else you're going to be  late to wherever you are going." She said, while leaving my room.

After Irene left, I looked at my phone and saw that I still have an hour left. I hurriedly went to my dressing room to change my clothes. I also applied my makeup in a blink of an eye. I looked at the mirror to see how I look like.

"Well, you're still the same, Seulgi

"Well, you're still the same, Seulgi. You're still hot." I chuckled at my own thoughts.

Though I still couldn't believe what happened a while ago. I can't believe that I panicked. By what I mean panicked, it means that I experienced being a panic gay. Although I'm not really sure what that means, I only heard it online from our fans saying that most of the time I am a panic gay.