Chapter 1

Seulgi's P.O.V.

We are currently at our house right now or what other's call as "Red Velvet's Mansion". It is already 2:00 in the afternoon, Joy and I are watching a movie at her room. Irene unnie, Wendy, and Yeri went down to the dining room after ordering something since Yeri said she's hungry.

"Do you think they're eating already?" Joy asked me while keeping her eyes on the TV.

"I'm not sure, but I haven't heard the doorbell yet. Maybe their food is not yet arriving." I said while looking at Joy.

After 5 minutes, I heard the doorbell rang. I went to the window to see who it was. I saw a man riding a motorcycle. Hmmm, maybe it's the food that they ordered.

***

Wendy's P.O.V.

Yeri is already laying down on the floor since she said that she was so hungry. Irene unnie told her that the food will come soon. After that, the doorbell rang. Yeri immediately stood up and went to peak at the window.

"OUR FOOD IS HERE!!!!!" Yeri said excitedly.

"Don't you mean 'your' food?" I said making Irene unnie and I laugh.

Yeri frowned and whined like a child. "You're a meanie." She said in a childish voice acting as if someone took her candy.

"Okay, okay, I'll get it." I said while standing up from the sofa. Before I reached the door, I pinched Yeri's cheeks and said "Stop acting like a child, it doesn't fit you." Yeri frowned even harder and glared at me.

I went outside and the man was already gone. I was confused for a second because I couldn't see the food that we ordered anywhere. I checked the mailbox to see whether the man left the food inside. Instead of seeing what we ordered inside, I saw two red envelopes. I read what was written and it both says "To: Red Velvet". I shrugged and went inside.

"Bad news Yeri, it wasn't your food." I said while looking at Yeri.

Yeri, once again, acted like a child and said "But I'm hungry." while stamping her feet on the floor.

"Go annoy your mother there and not me." I said while pointing at Irene. Irene glared at me.

"YAHHH STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD KIM YERIM!! THE FOOD WILL COME SOON!!" Irene shouted while looking at Yeri.

I laughed at how Irene unnie always acted like a mom for the four of us. I wonder who will act as our dad someday. Hmmm...

Yeri disturbed me from my thoughts when she called my name. "Wendy unnieeee, if our food wasn't outside, what else did you find?" Yeri asked curiously.

"Well, I found these envelopes inside the mailbox. Maybe it was the mailman who came and not the delivery boy." I said while looking at the envelopes I am holding.

Irene looked up from her phone and asked me, "Whom is it addressed to?".

"I don't know, it just says 'To: Red Velvet'. I think it is addressed to the five of us." I said while giving Irene the other envelope.

Before opening the envelope, Yeri snatched it from me and opened it herself.

"Yahhh, the letter says 'To: Seulgi'." Yeri said while trying to contain her laughter.

Yeri was about to open the whole letter to read it, when Irene unnie spoke up. "Yah, Kim Yerim, don't read a letter that is not yours. Give it to Seulgi upstairs." She said emotionless.

Yeri frowned once again and slowly went upstairs to give it to Seulgi.

***