Chapter 11

Seulgi's P.O.V.

I was already done organizing my things in the huge walk-in-closet as I heard my stomach growling. All these work made me hungry. Maybe Irene's hungry too. I walked back to our bedroom and saw Irene laying down on the bed with her hands on her face. I wonder what she's doing.

"Ummm, Irene? Are you okay?" I tapped her shoulder a bit.

Irene got startled and she jumped a bit. "Ohhh, it's you. Are you done already?"

I nodded. "I just got finished. You know what, all this work made me really hungry. We haven't eaten anything since this morning. Do you want to eat anything?" I asked Irene.

"Hmmm, maybe we could order something?"

"That's a good idea. We haven't went to the grocery yet to shop so ordering something would be easier right now. What would you like to eat?"

"Hmmm, jajangmyeon would be nice." Irene said.

"Ohhh that's right, my family had a tradition back then that when we were about to move into another home, we would order and eat jajangmyeon. So since we moved here, eating jajangmyeon is a great idea." I said, a little excited.

"Should we go order some now?" Irene opened her phone as she asked me.

"Sure, but I don't know any restaurant that serves jajangmyeon."

"Yah, Kang Seulgi, the internet is invented for a reason. Just search the hotline of a restaurant that has it and tell me so that I can order already."

"Right hehe. I'm sorry, I'll start searching now." I scrolled through my phone and after a few minutes, I found a restaurant that serves jajangmyeon.

"Unnie..." Irene glared me. "Ohhh right, here's their number, babe." Irene paused for a second and I figured that it was because of what I called her. Well it's her fault actually, she doesn't want me to call her unnie.

"Huh?" Irene looked at my phone and started dialing the number.

***

The jajangmyeon that Irene ordered came. As the 'husband' of this relationship, I was the one who went to get our food from the delivery boy and I even prepared plates on the table for both Irene and I.

"Our food is here!!!" I yelled, getting Irene's attention since she was in the bedroom. Irene rushed to the dining room as soon as I called her. She stopped on her tracks when she saw what I prepared.

"Yah, what is this? Are you trying to make this look like a date?" Irene said. Judging from what I prepared, it doesn't look like a date to me. It's just a pair of plates, the utensils that we are going to use are placed on a tissue, a flower, and a candle on the mid--- WAIT, WHAT???

"Ohhh no, no, no, I just found these candle and flowers and decided to use it as a decoration since it's our first meal on this house together." Irene didn't say a thing after that but I can clearly see her flustered cheeks. It made me giggle a bit.

"Yah, why are you laughing??"

"Oh nothing, I just think that you look cute when you blush." Irene's cheeks turned even redder.

"Yahhhhh, stop it!!! Stop being chessy, I want to eat already." Irene hit me playfully.

"I didn't stop you from eating. I just said that you look cute." Irene then became shy so she lowered down her head and started munching her food.

"Yahhh, Hyun, it's not nice to not look at me while eating when we are the only ones here." Irene faced my direction as she continued chewing her food.