Chapter 27

Seulgi's P.O.V.

After our long and memorable trip to France, we are now finally back to Korea. At the plane, the producers told us that we have at least one or two episodes left before this 'fake' marriage ends and unfortunately, our time on this show will end. By then, a new couple will be introduced as the next participants of this show.

Since our time here is already limited, I wanted our last date to be special. Yes, we did go on a lot of dates on this show but I still want to make her last date with me special. Who knows what the future holds? This may be the last time that she's going to go on a date with 'cause after all this, we're going back to our normal lives. Just Irene and I being members, sisters...

Irene has a schedule right now. She told me that she won't be home until tonight. This gives me more time to prepare for our date tonight. I may not be able to spend the whole day with Irene, but at least I get to spend the whole night with her...

***

Irene's P.O.V.

It was already 7:30 pm when our manager told me that I can go home. Since we are still shooting for the show right now, I decided to go straight to Seulgi and I's penthouse. I was expecting to see Seulgi as soon as I arrive, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Seulgi-yah?? Yah, Kang Seulgi!!" I tried looking for her, thinking that she's just hiding.

Hmm, maybe she already left...

My thought changed when I reached the bedroom. I am pretty sure that Seulgi is not here since I saw a black dress placed on top of the bed. I approached where the dress was located and saw that it was the same dress that I used for Vogue Korea. It was a Miu Miu backless black sequined dress. I then saw an enveloped next to it. I decided to open and check what's inside since it was clearly addressed to me.

"To my dearest wife,
Please wear this dress I have prepared for you and meet my driver downstairs. Ohh and before you say anything, yes, I know that it's the same dress that you wore for Vogue Korea. I managed to pick this dress because it really showcased that beautiful back side of yours ;) The car is already parked at the ground floor. It will take you where I am currently at. I can't wait to see you.
- Kang Seulgi"

I smiled after reading the letter. I know that I'm supposed to be resting after a schedule, but the fatigue that I am feeling is no longer there when I read Seulgi's letter. Actually, rather than feeling tired, I feel more excited right now. After spending a day without Seulgi, I also can't wait to see her. Well, time to prepare then.

***

The trip to where Seulgi is currently at was shorter than I expected. Currently, the driver was escorting me out of the vehicle and he was guiding me where the place is since it's a bit dark here. After walking for at least a few steps, I can see lights coming from a gazebo at the end of a bridge. The gazebo is located at the lake, which made the scenario romantic.

As I was about to admire the scenery in front of me, when a certain person caught my attention. I saw Seulgi standing at the end of the bridge, while holding a bouquet of flowers. I noticed that she is wearing her signature suit and tie outfit.

You guessed it; I have completely fallen in love with Kang Seulgi.

***

Seulgi's P.O.V.

The driver texted me that they are on their way already. I double checked whether I prepared everything for my date with Irene.

Fairy lights, check. Pictures, check. Candles, check. Flowers, check. Food, check. Romantic music, check.

The only thing that I need to prepare is myself. I don't want to be all dramatic right now to the point that I will shed into tears when I see Irene. I am preparing myself when I see Irene because I feel like this date is different than our other dates. This time, I am sure about my feelings for Irene. I have fallen in love with her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I just hope that this date can lead me to greater heights.